Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » After Gatch/BOTP
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page After Gatch/BOTP
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
CEP is certainly a Knight always looking after us and working Magic to keep things in order

Now that has to be a really interesting job considering the cool people that are on this site. Good thing we have someone who can keep us in line Cool Alcoholic1 Freak2

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 08-04-2006 21:40 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is it even possible to keep Imi and (The AWOL) Lyon in line???

I actually forgot about the show for awhile, aside from the shock of Eagle Riders, until I rediscovered it when they released it on DVD with Alara Rogers translations.

No new posts 10-04-2006 15:09 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

I'd never forgotten it, but I am still surprised that I never (when I did get net-enabled) do a search! It meant I spent 6 years out of the loop online!

Please, keep me in line! Somebody! I dare you! Devil1

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 11-04-2006 10:05 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Very well my dear! Kinky

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 11-04-2006 13:01 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

I don't think Alara did ADV's translations. I know she did a lot of work with the fansubs, but they're two distinct entities.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 11-04-2006 15:26 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I agree there. Any slang Alara used was at least 10 years ago, while ADV - strange as their choice of words may sometimes be - is far more up to date.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 11-04-2006 17:01 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: