Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Music Box » Downloaders
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Downloaders
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy Shock Headbanger1

No new posts 17-04-2006 20:38 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'll be watching for the posting. Freak6

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 17-04-2006 20:40 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Right, lets try that url again - fancy me having just the url to break the me code Simpleton

http://www.geocities.com/meridian_day/music/index.html

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 23-04-2006 19:34 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

And I think this was the cheap mp3 site. I've been told it's fully legal although the record companies don't like it.
http://www.allofmp3.com/

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 23-04-2006 19:41 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, will take a more of a look and see tomorrow night. Bounce1

No new posts 23-04-2006 21:47 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
Right, lets try that url again - fancy me having just the url to break the me code Simpleton

http://www.geocities.com/meridian_day/music/index.html

OH MY GOD

That's not a version I have heard before and sounds almost country and western.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 23-04-2006 at 21:50.
No new posts 23-04-2006 21:49 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
And I think this was the cheap mp3 site. I've been told it's fully legal although the record companies don't like it.
http://www.allofmp3.com/

Heh, they've decided it's not legal after all. I wish all the western record companies all the best of luck trying to proscecute a company based in Russia. Nobody's going after the people who use the site though.

No new posts 11-06-2006 08:26 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It's only illegal because the record companies only want people to buy their stuff instead, which costs a lot.

No new posts 11-06-2006 14:17 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Just you wait until DRM really kicks off, prices will go up.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 12-06-2006 09:04 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

"Oh heck." he says with a worried face.

No new posts 12-06-2006 18:32 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Actually they released recently that the record companies are not just going after the site owners. In addition to this it has always been the case that they go after people who download then upload via sites like kazaa as well. Most Coutries are blocking portals to the site and in addition russia are sueing directors on two fronts.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/05/30/allofmp3_illegal/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firebird on 13-06-2006 at 14:46.
No new posts 13-06-2006 14:40 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: