Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » What is THIS?????
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What is THIS?????
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
What is THIS????? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Jason! James! Do either of you know anything about this????

https://www.thepopverse.com/gatchaman-battle-of-the-planets-mad-cave-studios-tatsunoko-production?mibextid=Zxz2cZ&fbclid=IwAR0kU1Zq4xAXstgBSRg2AdJBmi2mwx2csv-0K2JF6xcbOZglsXfsDUaeOM8

I'll wait for a response before I get excited.

No new posts 14-07-2023 19:18 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That's a good question....

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 14-07-2023 19:57 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
RE: What is THIS????? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi KT,

quote:
Originally posted by KT1972
Jason! James! Do either of you know anything about this????

https://www.thepopverse.com/gatchaman-battle-of-the-planets-mad-cave-studios-tatsunoko-production?mibextid=Zxz2cZ&fbclid=IwAR0kU1Zq4xAXstgBSRg2AdJBmi2mwx2csv-0K2JF6xcbOZglsXfsDUaeOM8

I'll wait for a response before I get excited.

Go ahead and get excited! It's true. I was actually not expecting the news to break until Comic-Con next week, but yes. I posted Mad Cave's press release in another thread here , so you can see directly from them what they have to say.

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info
www.battleoftheplanets.info/cnc (message boards)

No new posts 14-07-2023 21:32 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Animelol Pinkelephant Animelol Pinkelephant Animelol Pinkelephant

No new posts 15-07-2023 09:22 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: