Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The buy, sell or swap shop » WANTED: Gatchaman DVDs (ADV Films and Sentai Filmworks)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page WANTED: Gatchaman DVDs (ADV Films and Sentai Filmworks)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JabarR
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-08-2009

spacer
WANTED: Gatchaman DVDs (ADV Films and Sentai Filmworks) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm looking for Vols. 14 & 18 of Gatchaman (the ADV Films version with the English Dub), as well as the Sentai Filmworks releases of Gatchaman II and Fighter. If anybody has these, please let me know

No new posts 27-05-2023 04:31 JabarR is offline Send an Email to JabarR Search for Posts by JabarR Add JabarR to your Buddy List
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

18 is the hardest to find. I got lucky on Ebay thanks to The Other Jason spotting it on sale for the actual retail price, You could try there.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 27-05-2023 16:30 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: