Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » The Ninja Team is Feeling Bugged!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Ninja Team is Feeling Bugged!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
The Ninja Team is Feeling Bugged! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

The Ninja Team is Feeling Bugged event has ended. Thanks to everyone who came by, it was great to see you all. Stay tuned for more get-togethers in the future!

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info
www.battleoftheplanets.info/cnc

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 26-03-2023 at 03:15.
No new posts 06-03-2023 01:57 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oooh, can't wait. See you there. cheerleader2 cheeleader3

No new posts 06-03-2023 09:03 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah! Inverted1

No new posts 06-03-2023 19:19 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Just a quick reminder that the event is next Saturday. Details are in the first post. Hope to see you!

The Other Jason

No new posts 19-03-2023 06:46 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all,

This is the final reminder that our online get-together is happening tomorrow. Details on how to attend are in the first post. Hope to see you!

The Other Jason

No new posts 24-03-2023 23:32 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer

Looking forward to it!!

No new posts 25-03-2023 11:30 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by The Other Jason
Hi all,

This is the final reminder that our online get-together is happening tomorrow.

For some reason I've got "The Final Countdown" by Europe stuck in my head. Dazzler

No new posts 25-03-2023 20:58 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm sorry I couldn't enjoy the event with you all. The only difference between now and the last time we got together was that Windows 11 had been uploaded.

Anyway, I'm sure you all had a great time.

No new posts 25-03-2023 22:35 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi ElectricWhite,

So sorry to hear you were having problems. I'm sorry nothing we suggested was able to help. Hopefully you can be there with us next time though.

The Other Jason

No new posts 26-03-2023 03:14 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: