Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » The Ninja Team at 50!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Ninja Team at 50!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
The Ninja Team at 50! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

The Ninja Team at 50 viewing event has ended. Thanks to everyone who came by, it was great to see you all! Stay tuned for more get-togethers in the very near future.

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info
www.battleoftheplanets.info/cnc

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 02-10-2022 at 21:23.
No new posts 19-09-2022 02:38 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wouldn't want to miss this!

No new posts 19-09-2022 17:16 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ditto.

No new posts 19-09-2022 21:01 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

I'm so excited for this!

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 20-09-2022 22:13 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer

Great!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there, and...

Happy 50th anniversary, Gatchaman!

I hope everyone can share some memories about how you got interested in Gatchaman, and what keeps you interested to this day!

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info
www.battleoftheplanets.info/cnc

No new posts 01-10-2022 07:07 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: