Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Is it just me...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is it just me...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer
Is it just me... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

or does anyone else get tired of seeing Jun/Princess being raped by Galactor?
Seriously I just reported a pin for that. I am so tired of seeing it. I have so many women friends, sadly enough, that this has been done to and I am just sick of seeing it.
I know it's out there and when I see warnings I avoid it. But when I come across it blatantly on what I hope is a safe space, like Pinterest, it just ticks me off.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 04-12-2021 22:45 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It annoys me too.

And I've seen worse . . . there's at least one "artwork" out there that's a depiction of ALL 4 BOYS on the team involved in an explicit act with Jun at the same time!

These are not things I need to see!

No new posts 05-12-2021 02:22 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Glad I'm not alone in this, thanks Kat

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 05-12-2021 19:55 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Yeah, that's something I could do without, too.

No new posts 06-12-2021 04:39 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: