Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Anyone doing NaNoWriMo?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Anyone doing NaNoWriMo?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer
Anyone doing NaNoWriMo? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, I m trying NaNo again this year!

And this time, for the first time for NaNo for me, it’s a BoTP fanfic!

Good luck to anyone else taking part!

No new posts 31-10-2021 16:55 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh wow! I'm excited to read it when it's done.

I don't think I have the right work ethic to tackle NaNoWriMo myself!

Have fun!

No new posts 01-11-2021 10:26 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

cheerleader2

Did it! Just reached 50.000 words! Yay!

It’s a BoTP fic called “Unilateral Declaration of Independence”, starring Riga and Cronus. Will start posting on fanfiction dot net and Gatchfanfic once I start editing.

Yippee 🥳!

No new posts 28-11-2021 21:35 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Icecream1 Congrats! Icecream1

No new posts 28-11-2021 23:16 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

I'm excited for you!
What exactly is NaNo?

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 28-11-2021 23:20 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It’s an annual challenge, the full name is National Novel Writing Month, where you undertake to write a 50.000 word novel in 30 days (in November).

It doesn’t have to be published, it’s just a fun way to motivate yourself to write Smile

No new posts 28-11-2021 23:45 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: