Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » GatchaCon-line '21!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page GatchaCon-line '21!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
GatchaCon-line '21! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Everyone!

GatchaCon-line '21 is over, thanks so much to everyone who came by. Watch for the next event soon!

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info
www.battleoftheplanets.info/cnc

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 25-07-2021 at 20:53.
No new posts 03-07-2021 21:37 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow, awesome! I am keen (but have to check the work calendar to see if I'll be awake!)!

Curious about the special guest.

Thanks for organising, Jason.

No new posts 04-07-2021 07:47 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 04-07-2021 at 13:51.
No new posts 04-07-2021 13:48 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi!

I'm looking forward to seeing you both there.

I've yet to get a confirmation from the invited guest, so I'm not sure if he'll make it. I have my fingers crossed though and I'll be sure to ask one more time.

Wow... so many Snoopy happy dances! :-)

The Other Jason

No new posts 04-07-2021 21:25 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all,

A quick reminder that GatchaCon-line '21 will be taking place next Saturday. Please see the top post for information on how to join us.

I heard from my invited guest that he will try to make it to the event. Fingers crossed and hope to see you there!

The Other Jason

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 17-07-2021 at 21:35.
No new posts 17-07-2021 21:33 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer

Really looking forward to this!!

Good news is I don't have to work the night before . . .
bad news is there is no work because we are in lockdown again. So Gatchconline will be a nice bright spot in my weekend.

No new posts 18-07-2021 05:10 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all,

One last reminder that GatchCon-line '21 is taking place tomorrow! Instructions on how to join us are in the first post in the thread.

Hope to see you there!

The Other Jason

No new posts 24-07-2021 00:00 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: