Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Spring Has Sprung With the Ninja Team!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Spring Has Sprung With the Ninja Team!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
Spring Has Sprung With the Ninja Team! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Everyone!

Spring Has Sprung With the Ninja Team is over, thanks so much to everyone who came by. Watch for the next event soon!

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info
www.battleoftheplanets.info/cnc

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 21-03-2021 at 09:25.
No new posts 07-03-2021 21:53 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Great, can’t wait

Thank you Jason!

No new posts 08-03-2021 06:42 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hope to see you there Smile Looking forward to it already.

No new posts 08-03-2021 08:44 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer

I hope to be there - looking forward to it.

(Work is picking up - yay! - so I hope I'll be free.)

No new posts 08-03-2021 11:26 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Snoopy Dance I can't wait! Snoopy Dance

No new posts 08-03-2021 18:08 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

We're a week away from Spring Has Sprung, thanks for letting me know you're going to try to make it. I'm sure looking forward to seeing all of you there!

The Other Jason

No new posts 13-03-2021 22:01 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

I will have to take into account that the clocks in the USA have changed to Daylight Savings, whereas ours in the UK haven't. So UK will be 10pm to 12am, (if I've worked it out right)

No new posts 14-03-2021 11:50 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer

According to the Ghods of the timekeepiing:

Spring Has Sprung With the Ninja Team will take place on Saturday, March 20th from
6PM to 8PM, Eastern DAYLIGHT time. Which works out to the following:
3PM to 5PM Pacific DAYLIGHT (Los Angeles)
6PM to 8PM Eastern DAYLIGHT (New York)
10PM to 12AM STANDARD (London)
7AM to 9AM Sunday morning (Tokyo)
9AM to 11AM Sunday morning (Sydney)

https://www.worldtimeserver.com/meeting-planner-times.aspx

No new posts 16-03-2021 19:02 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi KT1972 and Reboekah,

quote:
Originally posted by Reboekah
According to the Ghods of the timekeepiing:

Spring Has Sprung With the Ninja Team will take place on Saturday, March 20th from
6PM to 8PM, Eastern DAYLIGHT time. Which works out to the following:
3PM to 5PM Pacific DAYLIGHT (Los Angeles)
6PM to 8PM Eastern DAYLIGHT (New York)
10PM to 12AM STANDARD (London)
7AM to 9AM Sunday morning (Tokyo)
9AM to 11AM Sunday morning (Sydney)

https://www.worldtimeserver.com/meeting-planner-times.aspx

Oh dear! I tried to take the time change into account, and even checked with timeanddate.com. I thought I had things listed accurately. Thank you so much for bringing it up and correcting the timings. I changed my main message here and will alter it in other places I mentioned the event. Thanks for helping out and making sure it's correct now!

Hope to see you both on the weekend!

The Other Jason

No new posts 16-03-2021 21:28 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi everyone,

This is just a quick reminder for the event tomorrow. I hope a lot of you can make it. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and enjoying the time together!

The Other Jason

No new posts 19-03-2021 20:59 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

I've set every alarm clock I have to make sure I'm there. (Yeah, as if I need to be reminded for this!)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 20-03-2021 at 16:09.
No new posts 20-03-2021 16:09 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: