Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Popping in to say hello!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Popping in to say hello!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer
Popping in to say hello! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Let’s see if I still remember how to do this:

Hello!

How is everyone?

Wave3

No new posts 06-02-2021 06:55 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Jublke Wave1

Doing ok here, considering our 3rd lockdown has been extended until March.

Got the internet to keep me sane.Crazy2 Crazy1

No new posts 06-02-2021 10:43 KT1972 is online Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Squint Wait a minute...could that really be...no, it can't be. My eyeballs must've frosted over from this cold snap, or I've lost my last marble from being locked inside for so long. (BTW, how long has it been since the Before Times, anyway?)

Whoa, hold on...OMG!! Scared It really is you! Roll Where in the heck have you been hiding yourself?

No new posts 06-02-2021 16:49 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

KT: Good to see you! Beer

EW: I was kidnapped by the Winchester brothers and forced to write Supernatural fanfic until Jason showed up with his cable gun and dragged me home. BotP/Gatch will always be my first fandom. Heart

I think the last time I logged on here was 2015 or 2016! What have I missed?

No new posts 07-02-2021 01:55 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer

Hi! Um, I don't think we've met?

You may have missed some new people joining here!

Welcome back (I guess!), and good to meet you!

No new posts 07-02-2021 02:26 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi Katblu42: Nice to meet you! Let’s see...Jason is my favorite character and I like to write hurt/comfort fanfic. I post as jublke just about everywhere for my stories. Tell me a little about you - what brought you here?

No new posts 07-02-2021 04:07 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer

I had been lurking around Gatchfanfic for ages, reading as much as I could there, trying unsuccessfully to register so I could read more and comment on my favourites. That lead me here - where lurked as a guest until a fellow Gatchamaniac helped me get in touch with Cep so I could register here.
I have since written fics of my own and posted on AO3 (as Katblu42).

Watched BOTP as a very young kid, somewhat stumbled upon Gatchaman as a twenty-something adult and have pretty much become obsessed!

Joe is my favourite, but I have come to love them all (except Zark, who is the reason I find it hard to re-watch BOTP episodes!).

No new posts 07-02-2021 05:20 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Hi jublke! Nice to see you back here, if just for a little bit : )

quote:
Originally posted by jublke I was kidnapped by the Winchester brothers and forced to write Supernatural fanfic until Jason showed up with his cable gun and dragged me home.

Woo! Chalk another one up for the SPN fandom! Tongue

No new posts 08-02-2021 12:04 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Hi Jublke!

Sounds like you've been busy elsewhere. Nice to see you around again. You do write good Condor Jason fanfic. I've read most of your stories.

No new posts 13-02-2021 02:11 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Hi!!! Great to see you back! animepompom

New stories coming????

No new posts 13-02-2021 21:26 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Supernatural? Yeah, those Winchester brothers are addictive!

Welcome back!

No new posts 16-02-2021 03:17 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: