Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Funko Pop! Gatchaman figures
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Funko Pop! Gatchaman figures
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
Funko Pop! Gatchaman figures Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

Funko's news feed released information that Gatchaman Pop! figures will be on the way.

As the image indicates, there will be figures of Ken, Jun and Joe at the start. There is no additional information yet about release dates, retail locations or figure designs. Stay tuned!

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info
www.battleofhteplanets.info/cnc

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 23-12-2020 at 04:38.
No new posts 21-12-2020 23:18 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

Funko has released images and prices for their upcoming Gatchaman Pop! figures.

They are available for stock notification at the Funko site now:

Gatchaman - Ken the Eagle

Pop! Animation Number: 1030
Item Number: 52015
Description: Sometimes there are five of them, other times they join together to become one. Complete your Gatchaman collection by adding Pop! Ken the Eagle to the ranks to join his comrades and fight the forces of Galactor as seen in the 1970s animated Gatchaman television series. Vinyl figure is approximately 4.15-inches tall.
Price: $11.00

Gatchaman - Joe the Condor

Pop! Animation Number: 1031
Item Number: 52016
Description: Sometimes there are five of them, other times they join together to become one. Complete your Gatchaman collection by adding Pop! Joe the Condor to the ranks to join his comrades and fight the forces of Galactor as seen in the 1970s animated Gatchaman television series. Vinyl figure is approximately 4.15-inches tall.

Gatchaman - Jun the Swan

Pop! Animation Number: 1032
Item Number: 52017
Description: Sometimes there are five of them, other times they join together to become one. Complete your Gatchaman collection by adding Pop! Jun the Swan to the ranks to join her comrades and fight the forces of Galactor as seen in the 1970s animated Gatchaman television series. Vinyl figure is approximately 4-inches tall.

No mention has been made yet of any retailer exclusives or other harder-to-find versions.

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info/cnc

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 11-06-2021 at 21:12.
No new posts 11-06-2021 20:57 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ooh yes, I want them!

No new posts 11-06-2021 23:44 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi ElectricWhite,

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
Ooh yes, I want them!

Here are a few places for pre-orders:

Amazon
Big Bad Toy Store
Entertainment Earth

Pre-order prices at each retailer are all the same - $10.99
Release dates appear to be around September-October of this year.

The Other Jason

No new posts 12-06-2021 03:00 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by The Other Jason
Hi ElectricWhite,

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
Ooh yes, I want them!

Here are a few places for pre-orders:

Amazon
Big Bad Toy Store
Entertainment Earth

Pre-order prices at each retailer are all the same - $10.99
Release dates appear to be around September-October of this year.

The Other Jason

Thanks!

No new posts 12-06-2021 06:23 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Mine are pre ordered already!

No new posts 12-06-2021 13:59 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by KT1972
Mine are pre ordered already!

Show-off! Livid2

No new posts 13-06-2021 01:24 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all,

Funko has put Gatchaman on their home page, and all three characters are available to order from their site.

As reported earlier, each are priced at $11. Here is their Gatchaman page.

The Other Jason

No new posts 15-09-2021 20:46 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Does this mean my preordered figures will be dispatched soon then??

No new posts 16-09-2021 10:09 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi KT,

quote:
Does this mean my preordered figures will be dispatched soon then??

Hopefully so. It depends on where you pre-ordered. I know people who pre-ordered from Amazon and Entertainment Earth who are still waiting for their orders to ship. Pre-orders from GameStop, on the other hand, have already been delivered.

There's no way of knowing when stock arrives to retailers, so it's just luck of the draw. But the figures are out there and starting to arrive to fans.

I got a set in just today and put some photos up at my boards.

Also, all the Gatchaman figures have sold out at Funko's site.

I hope yours ship soon!

The Other Jason

No new posts 18-09-2021 06:30 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

They're here!!!!!

No new posts 14-10-2021 12:13 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi KT,

quote:
They're here!!!!!

Great! I've gotten reports from other fans about them showing up too, glad to hear it! Now let's hope for the rest of the team.

The Other Jason

No new posts 15-10-2021 02:29 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: