Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » 2020 Epic
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2020 Epic
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
2020 Epic Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just finished watching 2020 (A 1917 Parody) on YouTube. It's on the Ascender channel. (I would give you a link, but YouTube has made some changes, so now the best I could do is send you to the site's homepage.)

Anyway, it's the story of two roommates trying to survive 2020. But, like the year itself, it isn't as easy as it sounds -- they are hit with all of this year's insanity (thus far) while trying to walk to a nearby 7-11. And, like the movie 1917, this looks like it was filmed in one continuous shot.

Oh, did I mention that this year's craziness fits into an 18-minute short?

Even if you haven't seen 1917, check out 2020 (A 1917 Parody) on YouTube. Popcorn2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 25-10-2020 at 19:21.
No new posts 25-10-2020 19:20 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Absolutely, 18 minutes sums up 2020! Wink2

Fortunately where we are its not in the hot spots. NSW has aced management of the virus strands that crop up once in a while.

No new posts 04-11-2020 22:42 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: