Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Back up again
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Back up again
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Back up again Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi All,

We have been migrated (early it seems) to a new hosting service from our original. This was not by design but our original hosts had sold off part of their hosting solution to another company.

So far the new company has not impressed me but I will give them the benefit of the doubt, this once.

A real shame since our previous hosts were really exceptional and it is such a shame they have decided to leave the market.

Anyway we are now back up and running once again Smile

Cheers,

Cep Witch 2

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 17-10-2020 16:28 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you Cep!

We were getting worried for a moment there...

Animeparty

No new posts 18-10-2020 07:33 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Animeangel Animeparty Animerose Headbanger1 yo Twirl2

I hope that sums up the appreciation here.

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 18-10-2020 at 20:07.
No new posts 18-10-2020 20:05 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: