Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » The Eagle has swooped in finally!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Eagle has swooped in finally!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
KenTheEagle
Former Lurker

I am an Eagle.

Registration Date: 03-10-2020

spacer
The Eagle has swooped in finally! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello, hello, Ken the Eagle here, signing in! Eagle

I finally have an account on here, but I don't expect to post much but to file in for some juicy new information, or at least gaining some old facts from time to time.

A little introduction of myself: I am born into the late 80s, and grew up through early 90s, and went all the way through the 00s, and up with some art skills, and the lateral.

Big time avid gamer, with a massive collection and obscurity as well for Japanese entertainment and culture under my belt. In 96', I saw G-Force on television and I always recalled the man in the white mantle, and then later discovering who the man looked like under the suit till much later due to my childlike state being absent minded and enjoying it for it's action sequences.

It wasn't till 2020 that I took full attention, and wanted to preserve it as it carried with me and influenced me for all those years as much as Godzilla, and other things that were heavily in my life.

So if it isn't obvious, Ken Washio is my favorite member of the Science Ninja Team to his heroics and bravely, and personality quirks. It is also my given persona online as I enjoy being the bird with good looks, and charisma.

I am also a hobbyist in art, and writing, a little self educated but also trained by a professional in some years. I won some awards, and was featured in some articles and even in Archie comics!

When I am not being the bird online, I do fitness training and lots of exploring. I can never sit still for even a second...So hello everyone, I am glad to finally come here, and meet you all properly!

Ken the Eagle here, signing out!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by KenTheEagle on 03-10-2020 at 22:21.
No new posts 03-10-2020 22:10 KenTheEagle is offline Send an Email to KenTheEagle Homepage of KenTheEagle Search for Posts by KenTheEagle Add KenTheEagle to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

welcome

Great to have you with us!

No new posts 04-10-2020 00:06 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
KenTheEagle
Former Lurker

I am an Eagle.

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Katblu42
welcome

Great to have you with us!

Yo, how are you? I came and visited the IRC chat from the online-con, and got convinced much later to join here. So hello there, thanks for welcoming me!

Oh, and it seems like the forum is finicky with uploading avatars even if I downside and have it at the correct pixels. Must be a bit buggy.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by KenTheEagle on 04-10-2020 at 00:24.
No new posts 04-10-2020 00:22 KenTheEagle is offline Send an Email to KenTheEagle Homepage of KenTheEagle Search for Posts by KenTheEagle Add KenTheEagle to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer

Yes I remember having all that fun when I joined.

I have never managed to successfully upload an image to a thread either.

Many people who have been here longer and are better with computers might have advice or further information on that.

No new posts 04-10-2020 03:24 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

welcome Wave1

Welcome in Ken the Eagle, hope you enjoy your time with us!

No new posts 04-10-2020 10:21 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
KenTheEagle
Former Lurker

I am an Eagle.

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Katblu42
Yes I remember having all that fun when I joined.

I have never managed to successfully upload an image to a thread either.

Many people who have been here longer and are better with computers might have advice or further information on that.

Well, I got a high end laptop myself, and I did everything as I would do with previous forums and so forth before it. It is just finicky and not really accepting like it should, even if I toned down the resolution and formatted it to JPEG. (I am not going to get technical since I am pretty elaborate when it comes to my experiences in doing such alone.)

Anyway, I will just deal with the icon given here from this site as I am not going to fret over it. Either way, got my twitter account for that sort anyway.Thanks anyway!

quote:
Originally posted by KT1972

Welcome in Ken the Eagle, hope you enjoy your time with us!

Hope so too, and perhaps when the forum picks up more activity. Right now I am just holding out, waiting. So nice seeing you!

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by KenTheEagle on 04-10-2020 at 15:41.
No new posts 04-10-2020 13:41 KenTheEagle is offline Send an Email to KenTheEagle Homepage of KenTheEagle Search for Posts by KenTheEagle Add KenTheEagle to your Buddy List
mylari mylari is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-09-2014

spacer

Hi Ken! It was great meeting you in the irc chat and it’s nice to see that you’ve made your way here too :-) welcome!

Find me on the web at Mylari's Anime Website

No new posts 04-10-2020 16:29 mylari is offline Send an Email to mylari Homepage of mylari Search for Posts by mylari Add mylari to your Buddy List
KenTheEagle
Former Lurker

I am an Eagle.

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by mylari
Hi Ken! It was great meeting you in the irc chat and it’s nice to see that you’ve made your way here too :-) welcome!

Hey there, you follow me on twitter, too, don't you? Never be too shy to contact me if you want to chat with a fresh newbie despite generation differences!

I forgot, you lived in Orlando, too. That isn't too far away from me either, gosh, I miss traveling down and around that location, drats. Anyway, nice meeting you again, hope you stay safe yourself!

No new posts 04-10-2020 16:47 KenTheEagle is offline Send an Email to KenTheEagle Homepage of KenTheEagle Search for Posts by KenTheEagle Add KenTheEagle to your Buddy List
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
RE: The Eagle has swooped in finally! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Ken,

quote:
Originally posted by KenTheEagle
Hello, hello, Ken the Eagle here, signing in! Eagle

I finally have an account on here, but I don't expect to post much but to file in for some juicy new information, or at least gaining some old facts from time to time.

Ken the Eagle here, signing out!

Glad to see you here, glad to see new people here!

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info

No new posts 04-10-2020 21:08 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
KenTheEagle
Former Lurker

I am an Eagle.

spacer

Yo, Jason! Nice to see you, too!

No new posts 04-10-2020 21:49 KenTheEagle is offline Send an Email to KenTheEagle Homepage of KenTheEagle Search for Posts by KenTheEagle Add KenTheEagle to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Hi Ken,

Welcome to the forum! Smile

No new posts 05-10-2020 05:39 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Welcome, Ken!

Hope you enjoy your time here! Smile

No new posts 06-10-2020 17:42 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Finally! Something good has happened in 2020!!! Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance

Glad to see a new face (so to speak)!

No new posts 09-10-2020 22:23 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
KenTheEagle
Former Lurker

I am an Eagle.

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Finally! Something good has happened in 2020!!! Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance

Glad to see a new face (so to speak)!

I will try to be active, more on twitter, but few cases on here too. So yes, 2020 is adding a good deal for this site!

No new posts 24-10-2020 18:58 KenTheEagle is offline Send an Email to KenTheEagle Homepage of KenTheEagle Search for Posts by KenTheEagle Add KenTheEagle to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: