Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » Jason!!!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Jason!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Jason!!!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

What do you know about this??

https:
//www.empireonline.com/movi...hMTev5n6BCRGu6U

No new posts 19-07-2019 20:15 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Damn! I can't get the '2 second video' to play to see the rest of the article.

Back when they first started making the X-Men and Marvel movies, my son and I discussed the fact if Hollywood put the same kind of attention (I'm talking good script and good special affects unlike the film previously made), they could make a fantastic movie out of BotP. We even talked about a live action TV series, considering all of the superhero series on TV right now. But they would need to find actors and actress/s that at least look like the characters (no Japanese Joe/Jason, thank you very much).

But we've heard this before and I won't hold my breath, but my fingers are crossed.

No new posts 20-07-2019 01:54 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
RE: Jason!!!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi KT,

quote:
Originally posted by KT1972
What do you know about this??

https:
//www.empireonline.com/movi...hMTev5n6BCRGu6U

I wish I could pass along more information, but there just isn't much more at the moment. The Russo Brothers' AGBO company has a production deal in place and will look to develop Battle as a feature film. What kind? Joe Russo has said "If we were to make it, it would be live-action." and "We love this show, I used to race home from school every day just to watch this at 4 o’clock."

The "if" in his statement refers to the fact they're not sure if the two brothers will direct the Battle feature or produce it and hand directing duties off to someone else. Also, no writer has been chosen for the project yet.

This is all very early and the road to a feature film is long and difficult. But if all goes well, we'll all be able to enjoy a fun project within the next couple years! I'm hopeful I will be able to supply more information and details in the future.

More soon,

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info

No new posts 20-07-2019 04:04 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I like the idea that they are talking about it. Could something to look out for in the future. I hope its gets off the ground.

No new posts 20-07-2019 10:28 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

Have we heard any more about this? Looks like they hired a writer in 2021.

https://deadline.com/2021/07/russo-broth...ing-1234798128/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jublke on 17-03-2023 at 04:37.
No new posts 17-03-2023 04:36 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer

Hi jublke,

I've been keeping track of it at my site and my boards. Sorry I didn't cross-post the latest here, but starting with this post on the thread about the movie on my message board you can see a bit more news.

Hopefully there will be more very soon.

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info
www.battleoftheplanets.info/cnc

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 17-03-2023 at 05:47.
No new posts 17-03-2023 05:45 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Here's hoping.....

No new posts 20-03-2023 22:58 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: