Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Overwatch
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Overwatch
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Swan_Jun Swan_Jun is a Male

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 31-01-2010

spacer
Overwatch Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello Everyone,

I Started a New Game Called Overwatch and Someone Flat-Out Said and I Quote "Vanny You Suck." It Upset Me to Where I Actually Cried!! After I Logged Off I Was Mad. I don't Know What To Do

Any Ideas On How I Should Do?

BIRD GO!

No I don't Suffer From A Swan Obsession. Being a Swan Is Graceful and beautiful

No new posts 21-04-2019 00:07 Swan_Jun is offline Send an Email to Swan_Jun Search for Posts by Swan_Jun Add Swan_Jun to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: God_phoenix45 YIM Screenname: Shadow_ranger2004 MSN Screenname: Cockatiel_2007
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sticks and stones
May break my bones
But names will never hurt me.

Okay, we all know that phrase is a piece of crap, and you are justified in feeling what you did.

Based on my experience, I'd say that person's jealous because of what you've accomplished. You can just let that comment slide by without acknowledging it, or, if you must respond, I'd recommend something like, "Okay, then, let's see what YOU can do". (That usually does the trick for me.)

No new posts 21-04-2019 13:34 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: