Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Cyprus Comic Con
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cyprus Comic Con
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer
Cyprus Comic Con Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We had our Comic Con today -- a smaller version of what you guys have across the pond, but still very much worth visiting! And I was in my BoTP tee=shirt Smile

The headline attraction was Star Wars' Anthony Daniels. I went to the Q and A, and he's even funnier than C3PO Elfgrin1 Plus i hadn't realised it, but he's the only Star Wars actor to appear in all movies. He wouldn't give any spoilers about "The rise of Skywalker", but promised that the story wraps up nicely. And he's got a book, "I am C3PO", coming out in October.

Makes me want to go now and watch the whole series (yeah, even the prequels) again Wink

No new posts 20-04-2019 17:07 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That's great that you got to go. I didn't realize Anthony Daniels had been in all of the movies.

No new posts 20-04-2019 17:26 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

What a coincidence- I ws at our Comic-con today too, an yes I wore my G-Force tee-shirt too.

Our Celebrities were Sylvester McCoy and Sophie Aldred, the 7th doctor and his companion, Ace. I asked Sophie why she always called the Doctor "Professor" (simply to wind him up) and how did it feel to smash a Dalek with a baseball bat.... (very satisfying, she was getting revenge for them scaring her when she was young!) I had a photoshoot with them too.

I hope you had as much fun at yours, as I did at mine Smile It certainly sounds as if you did.

No new posts 20-04-2019 17:32 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

KT - Cool!!’

No new posts 20-04-2019 18:34 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Julieann

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-09-2010

spacer

Sounds like you both had fun! Did you get any comments on your t-shirts?

No new posts 20-04-2019 22:47 Julieann is offline Send an Email to Julieann Homepage of Julieann Search for Posts by Julieann Add Julieann to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

In my case, sadly no. It's near impossible to find anything Botp or Gatch related at any of these.

Doesn't stop me trying though.

No new posts 21-04-2019 00:25 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Julieann
Sounds like you both had fun! Did you get any comments on your t-shirts?

Nope, me neither. But when I stood up to ask a question at the cosplay Q and A, I pointed the shirt out, just in case someone would be interested... No reaction, but as KT says, we’ll keep trying!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Daniella T on 21-04-2019 at 18:16.
No new posts 21-04-2019 18:15 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: