Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Infini-t Force Manga Volume 4 Is Now Out
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Infini-t Force Manga Volume 4 Is Now Out
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Infini-t Force Manga Volume 4 Is Now Out Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Just a couple of weeks after releasing Infini-T Force Vol. 3, Udon has published the 4th English language volume in the series!

So, if you were going "Ack!" at the cliffhanger at the end of the 3rd volume, your wait for a resolution has been a mercifully short one! This also catches them up on the volumes they have solicited thus far. It took a little longer than anticipated, perhaps, but they're finally here!

In Japan, the series currently has 6 volumes out, with the 7th likely coming in April, assuming their "new volume every 6 months" pattern holds true. So, there is more to come, though I do not know how long it might be before we see Volume 5 in English. Regardless, I've certainly enjoyed what they've done with it so far!

James

No new posts 18-01-2019 02:42 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

My volume 3 is currently in transit, and volume 4 is expected to be despatched by the 5th February. Can't wait to read them both.

No new posts 18-01-2019 06:03 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

quote:
Originally posted by KT1972
My volume 3 is currently in transit, and volume 4 is expected to be despatched by the 5th February. Can't wait to read them both.

I think it's safe to say you'll enjoy them! I finished reading Volume 4 last night, and Ken has some very good "hero moments" during a big battle scene. This volume was released in Japan in October of 2017, shortly after the Infini-T Force TV series began airing, so it's not surprising that this is the volume that begins to introduce a few elements familiar to viewers of the the series into the manga.

James

No new posts 20-01-2019 01:28 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: