Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Infini-T Force Stage Play
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Infini-T Force Stage Play
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by KT1972
Anyone notice how similar Z's outfit is to Nambu's?

I hadn't until now. They can have a best dressed contest if they do one with Nambu and Joe in the future. In that one, Ken would definitely be the better dressed between him and Joe.

No new posts 24-08-2018 01:10 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

A pair of new character photos today. The first is of Marshal, an original character for the stage production who is the cyborg commander of Z's forces searching for the Case.

The second one is of Sakisaka, another original character introduced in the stage production. He is the manager of the Capricorn cafe.

Likely more to come!

James

No new posts 24-08-2018 21:56 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Another pair of costume reveals to share. First up is Damian Gray.

The second one is Pegas.

The Pegas we're seeing here is far different than the huge robot Pegas we're familiar with from the anime, which really isn't very practical for a stage production. That version of Pegas mostly remains inside the Blue Earth, which is hidden beneath the Capricorn cafe. The Pegas we see here is a holographic image projected from the larger robot Pegas, so that he can easily interact with Joji as he moves around Shibuya. I'll admit that the bright blue and white costume looks a bit silly, but as you can see from the image below, it's patterned after the design of the robotic version of Pegas.

I'm hoping a robot version of Pegas will appear during the production for a transformation sequence, since Joji needs Pegas to transform into Tekkaman. It probably wouldn't be much more than a giant prop puppet for Joji to enter and Tekkaman to pop out from, but it would still be neat to see!

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 25-08-2018 at 19:55.
No new posts 25-08-2018 19:18 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Originally posted by KT1972
Anyone notice how similar Z's outfit is to Nambu's?

Part of that comes from the way Z's coat appears to be light blue in that photograph, thanks to the way it is lit. That makes him look much more Nambu-esque than he should be. The coat is more of a tan color, like that worn by the anime version.

Of course, the Infini-T Force version of Nambu wears a dark coat, which helps make them look a bit different than each other.

James

No new posts 25-08-2018 19:35 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

So they won't feel left out in all of these photo reveals, here's a new set of images of the four heroes, this time in action poses!

The production premieres on Wednesday night in Tokyo, with 8 performances scheduled over five days. I hope it'll go well for everyone!

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 25-08-2018 at 19:57.
No new posts 25-08-2018 19:38 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I never thought to ask this before, but who are the guys standing behind Nambu?

No new posts 25-08-2018 23:42 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

I haven't seen the movie, but I believe they're the goons who we see attacking the heroes in the movie preview, before they have transformed into their combat gear. According to the movie program book, they're referred to as a group as the Bird Suit Team.

James

No new posts 26-08-2018 20:07 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That makes it sound as if Nambu has replaced the team with them. Maybe Blackbirds who survived?

No new posts 26-08-2018 20:23 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

The description from the movie program book says this regarding them:

Bird Suit Team

Those who have transformed with the Bracelets given to them by Dr. Nambu. They are set up with an AI, so that even if they are worn by a person with no combat experience, they will demonstrate advanced combat capabilities. Increasing the amount of energy supplied by the Nexus will increase their capabilities accordingly.

I hope this helps.

James

No new posts 27-08-2018 01:43 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes. Thanks James!

No new posts 28-08-2018 00:54 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

The Infini-T Force stage production opened on Wednesday night, and appears to be a success. Here are a few pictures from it that have been posted online.

If you'd like to see some video from the production, you can see about 2 minutes worth at this link:

https://freshlive.tv/entame/232419

The total clip runs almost 19 minutes, with the majority of it being the press conference that was held prior to the performance. Starting at about 16:40 into the video, it switches to several short clips from the show in progress, including a scene inside the Capricorn, a scene where Emi has realized that Maria has vanished, Damian Gray preparing to attack, and a transformation scene for all four heroes, followed by the start of a fight.

I hope you'll enjoy it!

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 31-08-2018 at 02:47.
No new posts 31-08-2018 02:35 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

The Acrobat Stage Infini-T Force performance on the 30th had a very special guest in the audience. Attending the show was none other than Katsuji Mori, the voice actor who first gave life to Ken in Gatchaman and Joji in Tekkaman. Here are a few pictures taken to commemorate the occasion.

It looks like they all had a good time!

James

No new posts 01-09-2018 01:46 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

He's so lucky to get to see it and visit with the actors.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Becky Rock on 02-09-2018 at 23:03.
No new posts 01-09-2018 17:02 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

After months of planning and weeks of rehearsals, the curtain has now fallen on the 8th and final performance of the Infini-T Force stage production. The hard work by all involved was rewarded with a standing ovation from the final audience, as well as three curtain calls!

Here are some pictures taken of the cast behind the scenes during the run of the production. As you can see, they were all having a good time.

And, lastly, the electronic poster outside the IMA Hall, where the production was performed, advertising Infini-T Force.

I wish I could have seen it, but somehow I couldn't convince my wife that it would be a good idea to spend several thousand dollars to fly the two of us to Japan for the weekend just to catch it...!

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 02-09-2018 at 20:09.
No new posts 02-09-2018 20:00 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Maybe if you won the lottery...

No new posts 02-09-2018 23:07 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Yeah, winning the lottery. That'll do it...

Hey, it certainly wouldn't hurt!

Of course, to see this production, I'd need a Time Machine to go with it. Though having a Time Machine would certainly make getting that winning lottery ticket much easier as well.

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 03-09-2018 at 21:34.
No new posts 03-09-2018 19:29 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Actor Toshiya Taniguchi, who portrayed the military leader Marshal in the play, posted this fun series of images, along with the caption, "I am soliticing those who have the character of a Mecha Soldier for the next battle. I await the next battle! (Laughs)"

I love how the "Mecha Soldier" is saluting Z in the last shot!

And, finally, a series of design sketches for the original characters that appeared in the production, starting with Pegas.

Sakiksaka

Marshal

And the Mecha Soldier

Phew! So many photos in this thread...!

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 16-09-2018 at 23:56.
No new posts 16-09-2018 23:52 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: