Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » S.W.O.R.D.? Seriously
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page S.W.O.R.D.? Seriously
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer
S.W.O.R.D.? Seriously Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

They did it.

They actually did it.

The Department of Fire and Emergency Services has launched the State Wide Operational Response Division, or SWORD.

Then they posted about it on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dfeswa/posts1716759728366348/

If they come up with something that they can use to spell out the word SHIELD, I'm going to have to go up there and have words with someone. And possibly give them a very hard stare.

Can't believe I'm going to have to work with a group called SWORD...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by GrumpyGhostOwl on 03-11-2017 at 12:41.
No new posts 03-11-2017 12:40 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey, it could be worse...you could've been stuck with Citizens United to Nullify Terrorism! Cheeky

No new posts 03-11-2017 15:13 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Store up a bunch of sword jokes for them? Smile

No new posts 03-11-2017 20:56 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

The great Aussie tradition. (think: A.R.S.E.)

Ohhhh - the weekly Public Service news is going to have a FANTASTIC time with that acronym!

But yes - I think you will absolutely have to practice LOOKING at them.

Could you take a raptor or two to emphasise your point? (pun ENTIRELY not intended!!!! - because i'm not insane).

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 05-11-2017 08:11 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
Hey, it could be worse...you could've been stuck with Citizens United to Nullify Terrorism! Cheeky

LOL. Nice one, EW! Laugh2

No new posts 12-11-2017 20:32 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Could be worse... could be "H.Y.P.E.R.S.H.O.O.T" Then you could have the image with the Eagle on top of the Gatchasparten holding up his mighty S.W.O.R.D...

(Doesn't get cheesier than that right?)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 13-11-2017 at 01:45.
No new posts 13-11-2017 01:45 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: