Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Happy 45th Birthday, Gatchaman!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy 45th Birthday, Gatchaman!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Happy 45th Birthday, Gatchaman! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

I just wanted to take a moment to remember that, at 6:00pm on October 1st, 1972, the adventures of the Science Ninja Team began airing in Japan on the Fuji TV Network, and it has been thrilling fans ever since!

So, Happy 45th Birthday Gatchaman! And thanks for being such an important part of our lives!

Birthday2

James

No new posts 01-10-2017 19:32 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And to think...

Ken and Joe will be 63
Ryu 62
Jun 61
Jinpei 55!!!!!

if you don't feel old enough already Tongue

Happy Birthday Gatchaman and the Science Ninja Team

Party3 Party4 Party1 Party2

No new posts 01-10-2017 19:53 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

One year and 2 days before I was born.
Thinking about their ages.. the story line ' Grumpy old men.' Come into mind for the males on the team.

No new posts 01-10-2017 21:21 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Yes, happy birthday Gatchaman indeed!

No new posts 01-10-2017 23:12 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer

Hola!

Wish Gatchaman a Happy 45th Anniversaru!!!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Thank you for the reminder!!

Condor

No new posts 02-10-2017 14:31 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: