Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Teams rules for their kids dating
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Teams rules for their kids dating
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Teams rules for their kids dating Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This has been around for a while. Being a mum of four daughters my DH has his work cut out for him. (He's an Eagle in personality.) He has indicated he might want a copy for the wall in a few years. I will have 4 teenagers at once...

Could you imagine being a teenage boy wanting to date the daughter of of the birds with teenage kids.

The Eagle and the Condor both have daughters being asked out on dates... I think this is the start of their rules list as fathers.

That kid had better be afraid... very afraid.

Rules for dating my daughter.
By The Eagle and the Condor.

You better get a real day job.
Don’t work for evil organisations.
If I find out you are, your mine.
If you lie to me, I will torture you, slowly.
I make you go away if I don’t like you.
I’m everywhere, so no parking, I’m watching you, always.
Hurt her- I will maime you.
Whatever you do to hurt her. I will remove limps, starting with your fingers- refer to torture.
Death has no meaning to me.
Don't fuck with me. I know martial arts, swords, guns, weapons of mass destruction.
I know where you live, hang out. I have intel on you.
I’m not afraid of prison.

Please sign terms of conditions in the space below.

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 07-02-2017 at 23:55.
No new posts 07-02-2017 22:50 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

LOL!

Or the short version for posting on Twitter (the formatting may not be correct - I don't Tweet since there's no mobile phone coverage out here):

@KenTheEagle: In the event you do something I don't like, please indicate your preference: cremation or burial.

@CondorJoe: @KentheEagle Why bother? They'll never find the body.

@KenTheEagle: @CondorJoe Jun said I had to be nice.

@CondorJoe: @KenTheEagle I'm not nice.

@KenTheEagle: @CondorJoe That's a given, but your wife isn't as scary as mine.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by GrumpyGhostOwl on 08-02-2017 at 00:23.
No new posts 08-02-2017 00:19 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

LOL and more LOL!

How about :

* If she consents and really wants to have sex, and you don't use a condom, I will geld you.

No new posts 08-02-2017 03:07 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

*If you want to have sex with my darling baby girl. Don't even think about touching her, refer to the above list if you do. Got it!

*If you want to propose marriage to my daughter. You have to pass a full FBI, INTERPOL, NINJA test, fail any of these. Think about moving to another planet.

* If your caught fooling around behind her back. Note that I can shoot a can of cola at 100000000 yards. You think you can escape me?

No new posts 08-02-2017 09:26 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer

In the unlikely event you escape me, I'd like to introduce you to her uncle...

No new posts 08-02-2017 10:15 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: