Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » New PC Games
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New PC Games
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
New PC Games Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Any of the new releases interesting any of you?

Must admit am still awaiting this gatch online oneTongue

The game I am most awaiting though is Hero's Journey from Simutronics. It is an MMOrpg and is getting rave reviews from a number of people.

www.play.net/hj

No new posts 25-06-2005 13:38 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Only thing I have been playing recently is the PC release of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.

Its very good but there are some glitches I have found in the first release Smile

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 25-06-2005 13:41 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I doubt somehow that any of the promised BOTP/Gatch games will be coming out. Unless they're japanese ones that we don't get to play.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 25-06-2005 13:46 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

My better half is looking forward to UFO - Aftershock

No new posts 25-06-2005 13:53 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Demerson Demerson is a Male
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-05-2005

spacer

Battlefield 2 is excellent if you're into first person shooters.

I'm still heavily addicted to World of Warcraft myself.

No new posts 10-07-2005 00:58 Demerson is offline Send an Email to Demerson Search for Posts by Demerson Add Demerson to your Buddy List Add Demerson to your Contact List AIM Screenname: Wolfcult Command YIM Screenname: demersonofabitch
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I like Warcraft myself. Am patiently awaiting the release of Heros Of Might and Magic 5 in May. I also like Wild Arms 3 in PS2 also Silent Hill 4 the room. Have been getting stuck in that game though. May have to go and watch the movie thats out to get some pointers from it.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 16-04-2006 19:12 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

I have pr-ordered Hitman - Blood Joney, the 4th game in the series. Only played the first Hitman on the PC for a while before it decided not to play nicely with my PC but I like the game.

I am also trying to patiently wait for Halo 3. These are the only 2 games I am seriously waiting for but there if I get the money, then there are only couple of games that I will buy like Condemmed and just, maybe Oblivion but I won't just go out and buy all/any games.

I will just buy the games that I either have tried the demos of on my Xbox 360 or know that I definitely want.

No new posts 16-04-2006 19:55 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Most of my games I get from a discount place. They are either used or not a top seller. Most of the time I find that they aren't in too bad of shape.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 16-04-2006 23:09 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Most of my PC games don't like my PC, even though they should work, but there are couple that play nicely with my PC.

No new posts 17-04-2006 08:03 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

I have in the past few months bought lots of "older" games at around the £2 - £10 each range, or the buy 1 get 2 free at £5.

I got things like, Settlers 3, Worms 3D, Worms World Party, Worms Armageddon, Black and White, Command and Conquer red alert 2, Command and Conquer Tiberian sun, Lemmings, Lemmings 3D, Neverwinter Nights, NWN Shadows of Unrentide, NWN Underdark, Simcity 3000, Themepark Inc, Hitman Contracts.

And as always some lesser known "cheap" titles which more often then not turn out to be quite good games, like Tropico where you get to be a dictator of your own small caribean island Banana

I tend not to buy the new games anymore, mostly because there is nothing appealing to me anymore. I try to avoid EA games like the plague as the ones produced by EA (unlike the ones they buy out from smaller companies) are more about the graphics then anything else and are usually pap.

Greysniper I hate EA

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 17-04-2006 09:33 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Couple of us at work have bought Fight Night 3 from EA and it's strange that there are none or hardly any British boxers or in fact any other boxer rom the world and as for the Classic Fights section, it doesn't have the Mohammad Ali v Harry Cooper (I think I got the name right) fight

I think EA makes games for Americans and not for the rest of the world but that is just only a guess.

No new posts 17-04-2006 11:52 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Hubby loves Rainbow 6, Halo, and his latest is FarCry -- Instincts.

He and several coworkers and friends go online most Fridays and shoot each other. Editable maps are very popular.

Also loves Worms 3D, as does Crackers.

At his work, they like WarCraft and StarCraft over lunch.

I've been hooked on SimCity, WarCraft, StarCraft, and an open source game called Wesnoth.

I don't do a lot with games anymore. With two kids, real time just isn't doable. Also, I discovered writing and the boards.

- Viktor E. Frankl

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CricketBeautiful on 17-04-2006 at 12:57.
No new posts 17-04-2006 12:55 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

My supervisor can't wait until a departmenless manager gets his Xbox 360, one of the cleans gets a new laptop, so he can play online and another bloke to get his Xbox 360 if Littlewoods get their fingers out of their backsides and then it will be a free for all, I think.

No new posts 17-04-2006 20:33 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: