Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Music Box » Gatchaman sheet music
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman sheet music
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Gatchaman sheet music Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've been looking for sheet music for the Gatchaman theme's. Especially the main theme music.

A lot of it is Flute music from listening to it. But I'm having trouble finding it. in Google searches.

Has anyone come across it?? If you have could you post me a link?

Other wise I'll have to do it the other way... I don't have a lot of time to write music scores through listening to it over and over. (Would take me ages and I haven't done it in years.)

My kids know the series now, so they enjoy the music.

No new posts 26-01-2017 10:48 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

James or Jason might know ...

No new posts 27-01-2017 01:43 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Hardly the first time this has been asked. 14 years ago, the same thing came up on the Yahoo! Groups BotP boards, and here are the same images I posted back then of the sheet music I had available.

Gatchaman no Uta

Taose! Gallactor

Several instrumental pieces

I hope these will help.

James

No new posts 27-01-2017 04:09 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

That's awesome!!! I'll PM you my email, would you be able to send them to me Tatsunokofan?

Its easier to print them, some of I'd have to go up an octave looking at it. Sun

No new posts 27-01-2017 04:25 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

I knew one of you guys would know!

No new posts 27-01-2017 23:07 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

So cool! Thanks for sharing, Tatsunokofan!

No new posts 29-01-2017 21:52 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: