Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Comics & Manga » Rurouni Kenshin!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rurouni Kenshin!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Rurouni Kenshin! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Woo! My favorite anime's preceding manga series is being translated and released! Yay! I only have the first volume, but I have to say that the manga is just as enjoyable (if not moreso) than the anime. The art is primarily lovely, with some wonderfully hilarious expressions mixed in.

I have to say that I like the manga Sano design just a tad bit better, as well as the Kenshin. I don't quite know what's different, but there's an extra something there that really catches my attention. Kaoru, of course, is absolutely lovely, as is Chizura, the girl in the little "prequel" story in the back (front?) of the book.

Anyways, just some general glee all around. Big Grin

No new posts 09-04-2004 03:35 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Elvin Ruler
The art is primarily lovely, with some wonderfully hilarious expressions mixed in.

Elvin you have ROCKING taste in mangas...

AAAAAhhhhhh..Kenshin..

Excuse me while I faint into a puddle of nothing..

FaintFaintFaint

No new posts 21-04-2004 16:25 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sure, no problem, I'll wait. I'll just sit over here and read for a while. Moan or something if you want me to revive you. Big Grin

No new posts 21-04-2004 16:35 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

Moooooooooan.....something....moooooooooan...

Am awaiting revival Elvin..but it aint mine. Here's hoping you find your way back.

Just wanted to bump this cause I missed Elvin's cute Avatar..
Luvu4

No new posts 12-05-2007 12:49 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Elfsmile2 completely understandable my dear

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 12-05-2007 13:20 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: