Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » This is Halloween!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This is Halloween!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
This is Halloween! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry- I've been listening to the song, "This is Halloween" from "Nightmare Before Christmas". Since we are halfway through October, I thought I'd start a Halloween thread...

Here's a house that is not too far from where I live...I'd like to go and see their show sometime.

Halloween House

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-10-2016 15:45 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Those pics are so cool, Springie, and I love the Halloween house too. Smile Thanks for sharing them with us.

No new posts 15-10-2016 18:13 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow you really should go!

No new posts 15-10-2016 19:09 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Chris, you're right...I really need to. It's only about an hour away!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-10-2016 19:46 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Those kinds of things scare me. I'm okay with looking at stuff, but I *hate* it when people jump out and scare me! You're far braver than I am , Springie!

No new posts 15-10-2016 21:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Did someone jump out in the video? Let me check the link...it should just be a house with Halloween lights and music...

No new posts 15-10-2016 22:01 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I love the pics, Springie. Joe as an angel. That could be interesting.

I loved Haunted Houses when I was a kid. I tried to get my son into them, but he just doesn't care about them. Not that I'm not as mobile as I used to be, I'm afraid I'd hurt myself jumping.

I grew up near an old cemetery (dating back to pre-Revolutionary War). We used to walk through it and it was rumored to be haunted. There's a partially built castle next to it that has a story of is own that is also tied to the cemetery.

I am trying to talk my husband into doing one of the many haunted tours of Leesburg, VA, which we're not far from.

No new posts 16-10-2016 01:40 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

Very nice, Springie! I love the one of Keyop dressed up like 7-Zark-7! pound

And the line of pumpkins -- how cool would it be to see that in real pumpkins? Hmm ....

No new posts 16-10-2016 23:56 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks so much!!

Here's one more that I ended up making because I liked the pose...

No new posts 17-10-2016 00:30 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer

Hola Springie!

Wow! All of them are just amazing.....for sure you guess that I loved Joe in Angel's costume jeje

Talking about something scary. There is a legend from the 18th and 19th century in Mexico City of a lady who lost her children and until now, people claimed that she's still around crying and calling them at night. Anyone who sees her, will die. She's called "La llorona" or "the crier"

Interesting enough, at the other side of the world, here in Malaysia, there is a similar urban legend that says there is a lady (very close in appereance to the one in Mexico) that appears on the roads. Anyone who sees her dies. It's called "Pontiana"

The difference it's that this woman is a modern version of the other one.

Scary coincidence though!

Ghost2

No new posts 17-10-2016 05:10 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

That's a beautiful picture of Jun, Springie!

No new posts 17-10-2016 17:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Springie, some of the gang here have seen these pics and have, well, kind of been inspired

"Flash, quit takin' my stuff!!!"

"Aw, COME ON!"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 17-10-2016 at 20:07.
No new posts 17-10-2016 20:06 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

ROFL 2 ROFL 2 ROFL 2 ROFL 2 ROFL 2

No new posts 17-10-2016 20:15 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL

No new posts 17-10-2016 20:54 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL, EW! Glad the pics were "inspiring"...

Not sure if he is dressed as a vampire or what, but Joe looks pleased with his costume...or like he's up to no good...

No new posts 22-10-2016 02:46 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer

Hola Springie!

Coooool......another one from Joe! This is a nice one, I like his smile Wink

Condor

No new posts 22-10-2016 18:22 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Another great Condor pic, Springie and he is definitely up to something! The question is, what?

No new posts 22-10-2016 19:23 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm thinking he played some type of prank on Jinpei after Jinpei got on his nerves...Haha!

No new posts 23-10-2016 01:36 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL yes a Jinpei prank would be perfect.

No new posts 24-10-2016 20:58 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: