Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Please Take My Poll (Shameless Plug for my Podcast)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Please Take My Poll (Shameless Plug for my Podcast)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer
Please Take My Poll (Shameless Plug for my Podcast) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm conducting a very unscientific poll for an upcoming episode of our Crescent Coral Radio Podcast, which will debut on October 1!. The poll is over at my site. If you want to take it, you will need to register as a member on the message board.

Why Is This Commander of the Week Gritting His Teeth?

The poll will be open for a few weeks.

Thanks!

No new posts 23-09-2016 02:53 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Done. Smile

No new posts 23-09-2016 04:02 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I did it, too!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 23-09-2016 15:38 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: