Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » What the?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What the?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
What the? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Um. Cep? Why did my sword only two points of damage when my fists did fifteen? That was truly odd. Confused

No new posts 08-04-2004 20:56 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Again its sorting the settings on the system to fine tune em. I know that fists seem to do set damage each time I'll be fixing that soon when I locate the code for it. However your wep should have done far more damage.

I think it might be related to your element though. I am water which dominates a fire element you see. Happy

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 08-04-2004 20:57 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That would make some sense, but wouldn't my fists do less too? I thought since the magic and physical defense/attack stats were separate that it would kind of be like other rpgs, in which physical attacks weren't altered by elements. Maybe it was supposed to do 20? Instead of 2? Oh well...at least I look cool walking around with a sword...even though I'm still dead...

*zombie Elvin walks around with sword held high*
Mwahr!

No new posts 08-04-2004 21:01 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Zombie arrr! 2guns

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 08-04-2004 21:13 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Mwah...wait...I'm not a zombie anymore! See?! *points at stats* I have been completely de-zombified.

*dies from gunshot*

Mwahr! *gnaws on Cep's head cuz it's his own fault for making Elvin a zombie, then heads to healing center*

Cep! Stop killing me or I'll eat all of your brains. Eek So gross! Don't you know that the aftertaste of your shampoo is terrible?! Man, I have to brush my teeth again! Brushteeth

No new posts 08-04-2004 22:46 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: