Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »RPG Battle Reports » I shall destroy you! - Elvin Ruler vs. Cep (Cepeleon)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I shall destroy you! - Elvin Ruler vs. Cep (Cepeleon)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Cepeleon tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Elvin Ruler 15 points of damage.
Cepeleon taunts:
YIKES! HE HAS A SWORD *swipe*

No new posts 08-04-2004 20:55 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Elvin Ruler used his Broadsword to deal 2 points of damage. Cepeleon tried to dodge, but was not successful.
Elvin Ruler shouts:
Yes, yes I do. *slice*

No new posts 08-04-2004 20:55 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

quote:
Cepeleon tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Elvin Ruler 15 points of damage.
Cepeleon shouts:
ahaha but your not very skilled :P *bash*

No new posts 08-04-2004 20:55 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler used his Broadsword to deal 2 points of damage. Cepeleon tried to dodge, but was not successful.
Elvin Ruler blasts:
That, my dear good sir, was a fluke...I hope...

No new posts 08-04-2004 20:55 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

quote:
Cepeleon shouts:
*doesn\'t think it was* ...............twas me lucky charms ho ho!

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Cepeleon 15 points of damage.
Elvin Ruler blasts:
Well...um...FEAR MY FISTS!

Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

quote:
Cepeleon tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Elvin Ruler 15 points of damage. Elvin Ruler has died!!
Cepeleon shouts:
oo bugger *picks up part of the surrounding template and bludguns Elvin with is*

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Cepeleon was awarded $0 for winning the battle.

Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: