Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » The Bird Returns
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Bird Returns
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
The Bird Returns Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have been away some months, (more like nearly a year) and I suppose you have been wondering if I defected to Spectra or not?

Well, I have furfilled several lifelong ambitions...

I now live near the sea (I have a sea view if I stand by the car and crane a bit...)

I am studying at degree level. (Archaeology, which means I can go in museums and play with the exibits.)

Im currently living in a static caravan. (The cottage I was born in, next door lived in a caravan. (Long story, basically a couple and their four grown up sons returned to the country after many years abroad, only to find they no longer could afford houses for everyone, so it was a cottage with a big garden and 2 caravans.) I regarded this as the height of bohemianism.)

I am glad to be back and see the good news about `Crowds` and `Phoenix ninjas`

No new posts 21-06-2015 17:31 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Good to see things are going well for you! I'm looking forward to having you jump into the conversations again.

No new posts 21-06-2015 17:34 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

good to see you back, Tengu, and yay for the wish fulfilment Smile

hope all your ambitions continue to be realised!

thumbsup2

No new posts 21-06-2015 17:42 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Welcome back Tengu.

Archeology...going to take the caravan exploring some sites once you graduate?

No new posts 21-06-2015 20:05 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Welcome back!!!! How exciting, glad to hear that you were gone because awesomeness was happening. Smile

No new posts 21-06-2015 20:46 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

Tengu, sounds like some exciting developments! Welcome back!

No new posts 22-06-2015 00:03 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
k2p2 k2p2 is a Female
Babbling Loonie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-12-2011

spacer

Welcome back Tengu.

No new posts 22-06-2015 09:41 k2p2 is offline Send an Email to k2p2 Search for Posts by k2p2 Add k2p2 to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

So good to have you back! Archaeology sounds interesting- my son would LOVE to be in your shoes! Glad things are going well!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 22-06-2015 13:58 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I'm glad to see that you are doing well and enjoying life.

No new posts 26-06-2015 02:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Hi Tengu!

Great news, I'm happy for you! Animecheers

No new posts 28-06-2015 18:24 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: