Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » What's your Mary Sue?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's your Mary Sue?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mad Katharine Mad Katharine is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-04-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by msannomalley
quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
Springie & msann -- Hmmm....I wonder if your Mary Sues are related....

(Just imagine a whole extended family of preposterous perfection spreading across the universe....)

I'm not sure if the world is ready to handle such levels of perfection. ;-)

My real last name is Kramer and every time I put it in, I got "Running Deer". My first name is Kathy, and every time I put that in, I got Jacintha Kimberlee. When I put 'Katherine' (my given name), I would get Arwen as the first name. Must be something with their algorithm.

I put in Katharine and got Jacintha something-something that sounds as ridiculous as a mid-seventies soap opera character. Wink

Disappointed tho- where's the assignment of hair and eye color/magical powers/rare talent/cooking skill/artistic ability/physical prowess/relationship to a key character that may or may not cause interpersonal strains with others when he or she has sex with said someone's brother/sister/best friend/boss and/or the villain? <pout>

No new posts 23-06-2015 17:06 Mad Katharine is offline Send an Email to Mad Katharine Search for Posts by Mad Katharine Add Mad Katharine to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I guess that's up to you to decide. After all, who else would know how perfect you are? Flip

No new posts 23-06-2015 18:51 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: