Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » It's not X-Mas yet!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It's not X-Mas yet!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

All I want for Christmas is....

Enough money to get a little condo in Florida for vacations to escape the early winter. Froze my butt off at my son's play-off football game last night, but they won.

No new posts 15-11-2014 20:12 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Congrats to your son, Becky!

I'm hoping this cold snap ends sooner than the weather prognosticators are predicting!

No new posts 15-11-2014 23:06 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
Don't know if it helps, but the episode opens with someone complaining about how early the stores are hyping the holidays ...

Guess I didn't stay on the channel long enough to hear that.

Yeah, it wasn't a holiday episode, really, or it would have been totally themed somehow on the holidays. It just had that opening that set your teeth on edge. Smile

No new posts 16-11-2014 02:35 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Have any of you scene a video about a cat called 'Grumpy Cat?' I'm lousy at linking things, but its very funny. The video had so many followers LifeTime Channel is making a movie called 'Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas' or something like that, to be aired later this month.

No new posts 16-11-2014 20:08 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
Have any of you scene a video about a cat called 'Grumpy Cat?' I'm lousy at linking things, but its very funny. The video had so many followers LifeTime Channel is making a movie called 'Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas' or something like that, to be aired later this month.

Here's the trailer for that movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrSPuBYm-Cw

No new posts 16-11-2014 21:10 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Kritter Kritter is a Female
Forum Legend

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-05-2014

spacer

I saw a piece about all they went through with cgi and animatronics, puppets and the live cat while making that movie. Now that I've seen the trailer too I would so watch it.

No new posts 17-11-2014 02:52 Kritter is offline Send an Email to Kritter Search for Posts by Kritter Add Kritter to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer

Tardar Sauce is becoming quite the celebrity. Good for her. I love her. Didn't know about the movie though.

My fanart is here

No new posts 17-11-2014 06:49 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: