Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Comic Con 2014 TeeFury T-shirt
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Comic Con 2014 TeeFury T-shirt
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Comic Con 2014 TeeFury T-shirt Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Check out this custom shirt for San Diego Comic Con 2014!

You can buy it here.

http://www.teefury.com/gallery/3349/Comic_Con_2014/

No new posts 16-07-2014 16:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
rachel rachel is a Female
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 28-03-2014

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Good price, Good illustration.
I think he might be Ken.

No new posts 16-07-2014 23:16 rachel is offline Send an Email to rachel Search for Posts by rachel Add rachel to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I think it seems like Ken, too...even though he has that Condor-ish scowl...I think it's the hair on the forehead that makes him Ken-ish...*grin*

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-07-2014 01:02 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

The lighter-colored cowl makes me think Ken, even though Ken actually has a royal blue cowl.

No new posts 17-07-2014 02:14 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

The helmet is darker, though, and the hair looks more like it's parted in the center ice the side.

Some artists don't pay attention to the details, though. Could be a mix of the two.

No new posts 17-07-2014 23:41 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: