Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hello everyone!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello everyone!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

A warm welcome, ED! So glad you've joined the gang! Differently from you I grew up watching Gatchaman during my childhood, instead! Between childhood and adulthood there was a period in time during which I had been separated from the series, but then my love for it rekindled itself again when I've found and joined this group! Since then I became a bit more familiar with BotP and ... why not? ... I can say that Gatchaman is still an escape for me, too, now that I'm all grown up! Smile

No new posts 21-04-2014 13:17 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome, ED! Sorry for the late post, however I was away this past weekend and unable to be on the site. Interestingly, the last time we had someone new join the site, it was a weekend when I was away as well.

Now I'm getting a complex.... Eek4

Seriously though, it's great to see you here and I hope you have a lot of fun exploring the site!

No new posts 21-04-2014 16:34 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer

Thank you ladies! I'm looking forward to learning more about BOTP! I think I've forgotten a lot about the series! (As soon as I finish gatch II on the you tube!)

No new posts 23-04-2014 00:42 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Hello from me also, ED! Just got back to an internet connection, I was travelling for a few days. Are you a Hakase fan? I love him -- although in his Anderson self!

No new posts 23-04-2014 15:08 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer

Hakase IS my favorite character! I like Anderson too though, I'd Have a hard time choosing....Wink

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by E.D. Darling on 24-04-2014 at 14:01.
No new posts 24-04-2014 14:00 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: