Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Ken's Nice ASSets...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ken's Nice ASSets...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Wink Ken's Nice ASSets... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I thought you might enjoy seeing these 3D models of Ken . They are made by an artist called "chungtic" on Deviant Art. I know I especially appreciate the artist's interpretation of his backside! ;-)

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 29-09-2013 at 01:41.
No new posts 29-09-2013 01:34 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Mmmmm, very nice! * drools*

I want me one of those in my bed.

No new posts 29-09-2013 12:13 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer
RE: Ken's Nice ASSets... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Springie I know I especially appreciate the artist's interpretation of his backside! ;-)

I agree! (Can you bounce a quarter off it though?) Wink3

No new posts 29-09-2013 12:43 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Whoa. Eekdrool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 29-09-2013 at 14:12.
No new posts 29-09-2013 14:08 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Wait, you're looking at the backside and not the *front* side? Tsk, tsk tsk...

No new posts 29-09-2013 15:31 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I am looking at the entire package TJ.

Take that as you want. Wink

No new posts 29-09-2013 19:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Oh, yes ... those are realllly some nice assets, both at the back and the front! Gosh ... I'm so relieved you jumped in, TJ! I thought I was the only one noticing the other side!!

Hmm ... drooling, juvenile thoughts apart ... I so like what this artist has done, here! He's come up with an awesome Ken! And, what I noticed and like most are what the artist did with the eyes ... he kept the blue eyes with the Asian look and eye-form ... something which I would have liked to see in the movie! And, those lips! Thanks for sharing, Springie!

No new posts 29-09-2013 19:37 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

I'm not ignoring the front! It's just that the back's usually covered with a cape.

No new posts 29-09-2013 20:10 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
I am looking at the entire package TJ.

I know which package I'm looking at. Wink

No new posts 29-09-2013 21:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

I wonder if he used a live model Winknudge

No new posts 29-09-2013 23:14 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

I'm not ignoring the front! It's just that the back's usually covered with a cape.

That's what I was thinking! I agree with EW. I never ignore the "package"...it's just so nice to see the backside sans cape!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 30-09-2013 at 00:21.
No new posts 30-09-2013 00:20 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I also enjoy seeing him without the cape. For some reason I dislike seeing the guys in uniform without their helmets. I don't have a problem with G-3 without her helmet. I have no idea why it bugs me.

No new posts 01-10-2013 01:06 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: