Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Comics & Manga » BoTP Princess Comics #1-6
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BoTP Princess Comics #1-6
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer
BoTP Princess Comics #1-6 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Soooo, what's the overall opinion of the BoTP Princess 6 part comic? In the opinion of our current board members, do you feel it's worth a read/tracking down at some point?

That being said, I guess I shouldn't be surprised at how difficult it's been to find in its entirety. (OOP, probably not a huge run of them printed to begin with, etc). Issue #1 seems to be most common, but the later issues are expensive, relatively speaking. ($10 and up for a single book, not including shipping costs).

Did they ever put out a trade for her series? (I'm thinking no). I'm also assuming the series was done in B&W like the manga issues?

No new posts 20-09-2013 17:01 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
RE: BoTP Princess Comics #1-6 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

quote:
Did they ever put out a trade for her series? (I'm thinking no). I'm also assuming the series was done in B&W like the manga issues?

This miniseries was going to be gathered on one book as part of the third digest volume of BotP comics, which was announced at the same time as the first issue of the 2-part "wrap-up" to the 12 issue BotP series. Preorders for both the digest and the comic were so low that Top Cow decided not to proceed with either.

Yes, the entire miniseries was in black and white.

James

No new posts 20-09-2013 18:08 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Redbird, do you just want to read it or do you want to own it? I have pdfs of the series I can share.

No new posts 20-09-2013 19:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you for the confirmation James. I knew the comic series got scrapped at some point (upsetting as I wanted to see the ending), but didn't know a "Princess" digest had been planned and was also scrapped.

While owning the series would be optimal (but not at the prices I saw Eek4 ), I would be happy and appreciative to see PDF's TJ! Heart

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Redbird on 20-09-2013 at 19:26.
No new posts 20-09-2013 19:26 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I have all of them and I'd give it a 6 of 10. It does have an interesting interaction between Princess and Jason.

No new posts 20-09-2013 19:51 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock I have all of them and I'd give it a 6 of 10.

Ah, thanks for the input, BR.

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock It does have an interesting interaction between Princess and Jason.

Reallly? Similar to the one they had in the unfinished BoTP series?

No new posts 20-09-2013 21:24 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

I think they are all part of the same universe. The Princess series was just a subset of the whole.

No new posts 20-09-2013 21:51 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Redbird, do you just want to read it or do you want to own it? I have pdfs of the series I can share.

Um, TJ, is that offer open to others? Puppydogeyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 20-09-2013 at 23:05.
No new posts 20-09-2013 23:02 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Redbird
quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock I have all of them and I'd give it a 6 of 10.

Ah, thanks for the input, BR.

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock It does have an interesting interaction between Princess and Jason.

Reallly? Similar to the one they had in the unfinished BoTP series?

I don't want to give it away too much. Let's just say Princess does something Jason wished he could do and they discuss it. Brings some insight into both of the characterizations developed for them in the comic series that aren't exactly canon.

No new posts 21-09-2013 15:27 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
quote:

Um, TJ, is that offer open to others? Puppydogeyes

If you'd like.

ETA, Redbird, check your email. EW, you appear to be over quota. Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 21-09-2013 at 16:50.
No new posts 21-09-2013 16:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Mission accomplished! Thank you, TJ! Grouphug

No new posts 21-09-2013 17:26 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
EW, you appear to be over quota. Wink

Crying1 Crying2 Crying3 Crying4 Crying5 Crying6 Sniffle Sad1 Sad2 Puppydogeyes Elffrown1

Not fair! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

No new posts 21-09-2013 17:28 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, if you download the first few ones I sent, then delete the emails, I could send the couple that bounced.

No new posts 21-09-2013 17:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Actually, I just needed to empty my "trash" folder. (Dang, that thing's been filling up REALLY fast lately!) I've got plenty of space now.

BTW-- Thanks!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 21-09-2013 at 18:25.
No new posts 21-09-2013 18:18 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay, I'm sending the last 2 again. Let me know if one doesn't make it.

No new posts 22-09-2013 01:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Spin1 Got 'em! Spin1

Thank you! Thank you!

No new posts 22-09-2013 02:09 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: