Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » More New Gatchaman Items Coming
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More New Gatchaman Items Coming
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
More New Gatchaman Items Coming Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Famima.com, the merchandising arm of the Japanese Family Mart convenience store chain, has announced that they will be releasing a trio of new Gatchaman items to their stores in August. These include:

Neck Straps - 1,100 yen for the single, reversable strap

Stack Mugs - 1,890 yen for three mugs

Postcard Set - 1,550 yen for the set inside a clear file case

As you can see in the photos, the items are themed either to the live action Gatchaman movie or Good Morning Gatchaman.

I'm sure that there will be more to come soon!

James

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 08-07-2013 at 03:16.
No new posts 08-07-2013 03:15 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Interesting. But they could have used a better picture of Joe. There's something slightly off on the one they used.

No new posts 08-07-2013 22:29 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ooh, I want a lanyard!!!!!

No new posts 11-07-2013 16:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Did anyone else notice that for the Ken image on the mug it looks like he has a mustache?

Becky you are right it looks like they took a poorly drawn BOTP image for that Joe mug.

No new posts 13-07-2013 14:01 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

You're right, CD! They either did give him one (Red Impulse) or over did his upper lip.

No new posts 14-07-2013 00:11 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: