Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » The Lord Inquistor
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lord Inquistor
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
The Lord Inquistor Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://thelordinquisitor.com/

Some 40k goodness.

We hope he will go somewhere...

(I have been busy inflicting the Ultramarines movie on everybody, since their taxpayers money funded it with art council grants)

No new posts 26-01-2013 19:50 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've been watching this project for a while, its superb. Not watched the Ultramarines movie but to be honest, the graphics look awful and second rate.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 27-01-2013 14:53 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And it will have Grey Knights in; so no embarrasing moments when they realise they have nothing that can possibly scratch a demon...

Yes, I thought Ultramarine grungy, but I felt it suited the medium

No new posts 27-01-2013 18:10 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: