Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman II » Subbed Gatch II, F, and movie
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Subbed Gatch II, F, and movie
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Subbed Gatch II, F, and movie Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Want to see Gatch II with subtitles? The subtitling project is ready to share its work. We've finished the preliminary subtitling on Gatch II, the first four episodes of Gatch Fighter, and the Gatchaman Movie (the one where it was a collection of episodes re-cut and woven together). For information on how to get them (these are free downloads, and are provided for personal entertainment and discussion purposes only), email/PM me or Reboekah.

No new posts 09-08-2012 02:35 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Isnt no one interested?

No new posts 14-08-2012 18:40 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

of course we're interested but an e-mail or pm doesn't require a post in the thread.

No new posts 14-08-2012 19:04 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yup people have asked in private as requested. Smile We're not being purposely bratty or obtuse, there's reasons for not wanting to post the info in public.

No new posts 14-08-2012 23:47 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Nobody can accuse you of being obtuse, CW. Being acute is another matter, considering this week's chibi prompt!

Yeah, I know. That was one of the lamest jokes EVER.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 15-08-2012 at 02:55.
No new posts 15-08-2012 02:53 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*snicker*

No new posts 15-08-2012 03:10 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
*snicker*

Don't worry, Chris, just 'ignore this one'. Wink

No new posts 15-08-2012 15:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer

Oh my yes - barring a few technical hiccups - the server has been busy morning noon and night!

No new posts 17-08-2012 13:27 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
Lunulet
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-06-2005

spacer

Ohmygosh, is this still available??

I have been watching Gatch II on Youtube while following along with translations!

No new posts 14-11-2012 12:07 Lunulet is offline Send an Email to Lunulet Homepage of Lunulet Search for Posts by Lunulet Add Lunulet to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

lunulet, just email Boeke.

No new posts 14-11-2012 16:36 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
JohngPR JohngPR is a Male
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-02-2010

spacer

Resurrection!

PM sent Reboekah, I'm really hoping this is still available. Smile

No new posts 29-07-2014 02:48 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: