Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The buy, sell or swap shop » Owashi no Ken T-shirt XL
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Owashi no Ken T-shirt XL
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GatchamanR GatchamanR is a Male
Just popping in

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-07-2012

spacer
Ken / Mark Civilian T-shirt XXL Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello my fellow Gatchaman Fans...
I have an extra Owashi no Ken Civilian Shirt for 'sale'?
it's waaay to big for me, It's a XXL in US size.
Here are a couple pictures of me being a silly tipsy dork in the one that fits me, so you know how it looks in action.
It's a shame i wasn't wearing white pants... I don't own any...
I would have let it go at Comic Con or Anime Expo this year but I didn't attend either :'( Let me know if you're interested. It's well made and in excellent condition.
measurements
under the arms across the chest in front is 26 inches
from the neck to the waist in front is 28 inches
neck to waist in back is 30 inches
I paid 30 USD I believe a while ago, so 30 plus shipping. I am located in Southern California so maybe a delivery? IDK
Thanks.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by GatchamanR on 19-07-2012 at 10:22.
Reason: its an XXL
No new posts 19-07-2012 09:52 GatchamanR is offline Send an Email to GatchamanR Homepage of GatchamanR Search for Posts by GatchamanR Add GatchamanR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: RGatchaman YIM Screenname: GatchamanR
Pufles65 Pufles65 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-06-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Great looking shirt thanks for sharing the pics Smile

No new posts 19-07-2012 18:02 Pufles65 is offline Send an Email to Pufles65 Search for Posts by Pufles65 Add Pufles65 to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

LOL adorable pics. Smile

No new posts 19-07-2012 19:56 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: