Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Comics & Manga » BotP comic find
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BotP comic find
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DeDe3 DeDe3 is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I also have the speed racer/racer x graphic novel. Did you notice later in the novel that Pops is wearing a Birdstyle and calls himself "Dragon Racer". I thought might of been another shout out to BOTP/Gatchaman.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DeDe3 on 06-08-2012 at 09:39.
No new posts 06-08-2012 07:15 DeDe3 is offline Send an Email to DeDe3 Search for Posts by DeDe3 Add DeDe3 to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That's too funny, RIGirl! I'd love to see the page if you can scan it!

No new posts 06-08-2012 14:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

I haven't gotten through it all yet, DeDe, but I'll be on the lookout!

Reading a little more ... I did notice that the race that Speed enters is called the "Condor 500" though! *snerk*

As for a picture, I'll try to see what I can do ... I've never tried posting a picture before!

No new posts 06-08-2012 15:32 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

There've been problems posting pics in the past. You might have to set up a Photobucket account, first. (That's the extent of my knowledge of doing this.)

No new posts 10-08-2012 19:02 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by UnpublishedWriter
There've been problems posting pics in the past. You might have to set up a Photobucket account, first. (That's the extent of my knowledge of doing this.)

That's the easiest way I know. Simple upload to photobucket and then it will generate the html link and just post the link in here. Might have to check the FAQ's for the right BBC code. I think it is img, but not positive. Assuming I'm right, it would look like this without the spaces:

[ img ] code [ /img ]

No new posts 10-08-2012 20:26 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Well, after a long time searching, i have finally been able to acquire most (not quite all yet) of the BotP comic collection.

[img]  [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

I'm still on the hunt for princess issue 6, jason and the Thundercats crossover, but it's only a matter of time Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by KT1972 on 31-10-2014 at 16:05.
No new posts 31-10-2014 16:03 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer

Sweet score! Good luck on the rest of them!

No new posts 31-10-2014 17:22 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Congrats! Once you get the issues you don't have yet, you can focus on the alternate covers. Smile

No new posts 31-10-2014 18:14 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

KT if you want to read those missing issues, LMK. I have them all on my computer.

No new posts 31-10-2014 19:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Nice find KT! Smile Do you have the BOTP Manga ones?

No new posts 31-10-2014 21:19 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Have you looked here for the Thundercats crossover?

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2...rcats+crossover

No new posts 31-10-2014 23:38 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

a quick update! More additions to my collection Smile

And finally, this arrived just this morning Smile

No new posts 27-02-2016 14:01 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Excellent!! I have all but the 1/2 comic. I keep meaning to get it...
I know you will enjoy them!! Wink

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 27-02-2016 at 19:16.
No new posts 27-02-2016 19:16 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

That's great! I think you've got the whole collection now. That last one is my favorite of Princess. And that profile is the ultimate pissed off Jason. I also loved the Princess/Witchblade cross over.

No new posts 27-02-2016 19:30 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Woohoo! I don't have them all yet so you're ahead of me!

No new posts 27-02-2016 20:06 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: