Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » G3 Action Figure, Reviewed
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page G3 Action Figure, Reviewed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
G3 Action Figure, Reviewed Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Shows you everything you might have ever wanted to know -and then some- about this particular version. I had no idea she came with extra hands so you could give her clenched fists or "karate chop" hands instead of open hands!

But he only gave her a 7/10. Hmph.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiok7wSq_10

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 22-10-2011 at 15:42.
No new posts 22-10-2011 15:42 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

0I knew she had the extra hands, but then, I own this doll. Wink Of course, I've never taken her out of the box, so I have no idea about the 'articulation'.

It seems to me the only thins the reviewer didn't like were the single joints at the elbows and knees, and the green hair. Relatively minor thins, but I guess if your'e a big collector of these kinds of dolls, it matters?

No new posts 23-10-2011 19:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Where can I get one and how much does it cost?

No new posts 29-10-2011 04:34 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Ebay and anywhere between $50 and $200, depending on the mood of the sellers and buyers at any given moment.

No new posts 29-10-2011 15:11 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

Shit......

No new posts 31-10-2011 00:26 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: