Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Ebay Australia Gatch/BOTP goodies
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ebay Australia Gatch/BOTP goodies
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
Ebay Australia Gatch/BOTP goodies Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Logged on to ebay australia tonight

8 Pages of BOTP
and 4 Pages of Gatchaman
More than normal, out of Japan, USA and Alaska

CD's, Albums, DVD's
Art books, pictures (signed),cels
Playing / Trading cards, autographed cards
Comics
Figures (Zoltar, katse, Heros, Goons etc)
Pins
mugs
puzzles
Wallets
pill box, guitar pick, coin purse
Lunch box (OMG) 1979 metal
****IMAI Secret Base of Gatchaman Coral Cres (double OMG only $120 plus postage )
Phone Strap Figure Sets
Science Ninja Team Gatchaman Encyclopedia Graffiti OOP 1972-2000 ($100 bid)
Science Ninja Team Gatchaman novel 1 Hinotori,Tubu!
P891R Sign Gatchaman G Force Light
and more

Gold Lotto this Saturday is $22 million , only need a few thousand dollars cause ebay is calling me.

Happy shopping

No new posts 21-10-2011 10:33 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ebay is a dangerous place! Laugh1

Nice to see that there's a thriving market for Gatch/BOTP stuff though.

No new posts 22-10-2011 01:48 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

My best wishes for you, to win the lottery. I have always wondered what I would do if I ever won, now I think you have given me a few more ideas. Wink

No new posts 22-10-2011 02:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

If only I was rich! Money

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 22-10-2011 02:12 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Would $22 million make the movie?
we have the script writers on this forum,
may need to make a few different movies cause we all have our fav characters, would it be Gatch or BOTP style?

Oh the fun we could have!

ps my sister said if we win we can only have $10 million to play with, will it be enough????

No new posts 22-10-2011 11:05 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by littlewolf
may need to make a few different movies cause we all have our fav characters, would it be Gatch or BOTP style?

Oh the fun we could have!

I guess that would depend on if you could convince the script writers to write for free. Flame2

quote:
Originally posted by littlewolfps my sister said if we win we can only have $10 million to play with, will it be enough????

$10 million should be enough to live on, as long as you invest it wisely enough. Although it sounds like you might have to share that $10 million with your sister, so is that only $5 million a piece?

No new posts 22-10-2011 13:28 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by littlewolf

That sounds like a small budget for a film, but if Tatsunoko and/or Sandy Frank didn't ask for any payment up front -just a cut of the profits- and we used talented but unknown up-and-comers for the voice acting instead of big name stars, and if the writers are writing for free...

Now that I think about it, if you can keep a film completely non-profit, you can get away with not having to pay the owners of the copyright(s).

These people did an unofficial "prequel" to Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings films and got away with it.

http://www.thehuntforgollum.com/updates.htm

No new posts 22-10-2011 16:44 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I had the chance to buy a BotP lunchbox when I was a teen and didn't because I had friends with me and would have been razed about it. I so wish I had given them a rasberry and done it anyway.

No new posts 22-10-2011 23:46 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Alas, didn't win, got most of the numbers but they were all spread out in different boxes.

Will have to try again.

Oh, it would have been $10million towards the movie, my sister and I were going to split the $12 million if my ticket had won, If she had won..well... she doesn't quite understand my need to get a daily fix of Condor and Owl

No new posts 23-10-2011 04:51 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
I so wish I had given them a rasberry and done it anyway.

I wish I'd tried harder to stand up to my older brother and sister, years ago, whenever they changed the channel so I couldn't watch BOTP.

And funny, I had a little feeling of triumph, decades later, when I first bought the complete collection of ADV's Gatchaman DVDs -"I can watch these ANYTIME I WANT TO, and no one can stop me!"

Maybe you can still buy that lunchbox, Becky?

No new posts 23-10-2011 18:42 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I think we have plenty of 'free scriptwriters' for a Gatch/BOTP movie right here on this site! Not to mention a couple of fabulous artists who could do character/mecha design!

No new posts 23-10-2011 20:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Dragonsbain Dragonsbain is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-04-2011

spacer

You Tube is a great place. If Key of Awsome can make their living off of their videos, a group of Gatachamanics can do maybe, short videos?

No new posts 24-10-2011 02:51 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Poke

Did someone say... Lets make our own "Gatchaman Movie" and post it on youtube??

yes!, definetly heard someone say that

Poke

No new posts 24-10-2011 12:20 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: