Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »The Debating Room » Well, I think I have it damn well sussed...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Well, I think I have it damn well sussed...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Well, I think I have it damn well sussed... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This Rebellion of Youth thing...

But it took me twenty years.

I always wanted to be a rebel when a teen. I tried drink (headache) drugs (sneeze) smoking (cough) motorbikes (thin wallets) leather jackets (hot) and disobeying my parents (a complete flop)

I always felt I was a failure...People had me down as a good girl.

But now Im full time at College, enjoying my second youth.

I can do as I please (same as all the real 16 year olds)

Im not in a job, or chasing after children, or bossing around an unresponsive man.

If I want to spend my hard scrounged money (The government have given up on me ever beccoming employable, and its tacticly agreed by everyone that my desinty is to be a Lady of Leasure) on Anime, outdoors equitment or chocolate, no one cares.

This is a true Rebellion of Youth, I feel.

And you know the best of it?

People respect me for it.

No new posts 09-10-2011 21:50 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I agree -being a university student is the best life! Lord knows I tried to stay that way as long as I could (finished last degree at age 37) but they will force you to graduate sooner or later, unfortunately.

No new posts 09-10-2011 22:27 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Now you know why I'm in teaching.. I don't have to leave school! Wink

I'm gad you're enjoying life, Tengu!

No new posts 10-10-2011 02:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

As a friend of mine used to say, it's soooo much better to be above the age of 30, as you can do all the things you wanted to do as a teenager, and now no-one will object! Plus now, it's for the fun factor, not the rebellion factor!Biglaugh2

No new posts 10-10-2011 10:09 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Just saw that my description on the site moved from "just popping in" to "former lurker". Yay!

No new posts 10-10-2011 10:10 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Go Daniella! It's amazing how fast those ranks move up! thumbsup2

Hope you're having fun this morning, Tengu!

No new posts 10-10-2011 14:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: