Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The buy, sell or swap shop » Gatchaman Tee Shirt Design
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman Tee Shirt Design
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I will agree with everyone else those kids were cute.

The Princess print is neat and it looks like her uniform has been updated or modified a little. Goes back to look again, I know!! Are her wings not meant to be pink or red inside?

No new posts 26-04-2011 21:41 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'll have to look again, but I believe G3 has red lining her wings.

Just looked. She does have red-lined wings.

No new posts 26-04-2011 21:55 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

The artist also made her cape a lot longer, like the guys' capes, but I think it looks good that way, albeit less "canon."

Her gloves are also shorter, like the guys' gloves.

No new posts 26-04-2011 23:28 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Good eye LB, I had not noticed the gloves but I had spotted that the cape was longer.

No new posts 26-04-2011 23:39 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Jerry ... I have to echo the others' exclamations that those kids cannot be cuter! Thanks sooo much for sharing those pics with us!

No new posts 27-04-2011 07:51 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Pufles65 Pufles65 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-06-2010

spacer

Jerryma - Sorry to be behind in welcoming you to this wonderful site. It's a great place to hang out. Smile
Wonderful drawings by your friend and great pics of the little ones. They are so adorable. Looks like you have a lot of fun at the comic conventions. Would love to go some day but will probably have to wait till the kiddo's are grown.
My girls are the artists in this family. My 10 yr old drew my icon of Nambu just from watching the videos with me.
Looking forward to more of you wonderful artwork. Smile
Again Welcome! Animeparty Animejoy Animehello

No new posts 28-04-2011 03:04 Pufles65 is offline Send an Email to Pufles65 Search for Posts by Pufles65 Add Pufles65 to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Puffles, kids are generally free to attend these Cons (or half price if they're 12-17) and there's definitely a lot for them to see. The bigger the Con, the more likely they'll be entertained. You really shouldn't let the kids stop you from going!

No new posts 28-04-2011 13:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Pufles65 Pufles65 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-06-2010

spacer

I could probably get by with taking my eldest I know she'd have a ball. Unfortunately I'd never get to enjoy anything if my son came along. His Asperger's and ADHD make it hard for him to sit still or be quiet long enough to look. I'd be chasing him everywhere and end up interfering with other people's fun. Frown Maybe when he gets older he'll grow out of that phase. I do have hope others with older kids say it does get better. Smile
Besides the biggest factor right now is money. If I end up retiring I'll have to save every penny until I can hook up with a good job. I'll find out in June what's going to happen. Smile

No new posts 29-04-2011 03:23 Pufles65 is offline Send an Email to Pufles65 Search for Posts by Pufles65 Add Pufles65 to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Huggles Puffles! I hope everything works out for you.

No new posts 29-04-2011 14:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: