Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The World on the Web » Just for the fun of it...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Just for the fun of it...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Just for the fun of it... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have several new members here, so I thought I'd drag out some old quizzes I made with the help of many Gatch buddies who hang out here. These were kinda fun a few years back, so I thought I'd bring them back out to play...

Which " Battle of the Planets" character are you?

Which "Gatchaman" character are you?

Have fun newbies...and please tell us what you get!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 02-02-2011 01:11 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Springie, I'd never seen those before. They were fun!

For BotP I'm: 88% Jason, 75% Mark, 69% Princess and Zoltar (how'd they get together?)

For Gatch I'm: 58% Sosai X, Deveil Star and Ken (again, how'd they get together?), then 50% Joe, Jun, Katse and Red Impulse. I'm a little of everyone in this one.

No new posts 02-02-2011 01:30 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So overall...you're still a Condor girl, no matter what! Winknudge

Glad you liked it!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 02-02-2011 01:43 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Oh yes - I remember these!!! Must do them when I get home.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 02-02-2011 02:30 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

Oh my gosh -- those questions were hysterical! I nearly fell off my chair laughing so hard!

For BotP, I was 100% Princess and 100% Zark (eep! best not think about that pairing too closely!), followed by 88% Keyop and 88% Cronus, which is another interesting two to link together ...

For Gatch, I was 100% Ryu, 92% Joe and 75% Ken.

Hmmm ... if I combine the two, I have the whole Gatch team!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by RIgirl on 02-02-2011 at 02:37.
Reason: off has two 'f's ...
No new posts 02-02-2011 02:37 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer

Now here is a surprise....

I scored as Chief Anderson!
Then Mark and Princess
Then 7-Zark-7...

For Gatch I scored as Nambu and Sosai X...

Thanks Springie!

Animeclap

No new posts 02-02-2011 03:20 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
Crescent_Moon
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-12-2010

spacer

Lol, for BotP I'm Jason (88), Anderson (81), Keyop (81), and Zoltar (81).

for Gatchaman, Sosai X (92 woohoo! : ) and Jun (92). Jinpei comes a distant third (83).

Fun, thanks : )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Crescent_Moon on 02-02-2011 at 03:30.
No new posts 02-02-2011 03:27 Crescent_Moon is offline Send an Email to Crescent_Moon Search for Posts by Crescent_Moon Add Crescent_Moon to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Yet again, I am Chief Anderson, with 81%, with Princess following behind at 63%. In Gatch, no one was above 60%.

No new posts 02-02-2011 03:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Pufles65 Pufles65 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-06-2010

spacer

Neat Quiz Springie a lot of fun. Smile

BotP's - Wow, I was 95% 7-Zark-7 (creepy robot), 75% Anderson, 69% Keyop & Tiny, 63% Princess, 56% Mark, 50% Jason & Cronus and 19% Zoltar.

GM - Wow some of these were a surprise. Smile 100% Ryu, 69% Katse & Nambu 67%, Joe, Jun, Jinpei & Red Impulse 58%, Black Bird & Sosai X 50 %, Devil Star 42%, Galactor Goon 33%, and Ken 8%.

No new posts 02-02-2011 04:55 Pufles65 is offline Send an Email to Pufles65 Search for Posts by Pufles65 Add Pufles65 to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Oh, Springie! I just wanted to log in for a few minutes, but you've kept me hooked up by these!! The following are my results ... some surprises there, even if we're speaking in general, as some of the questions have to answered according to different situations in life!

Mark 75%
7-Zark-7 69%
Chief Anderson 69%
Princess 63%
Tiny 56%
Keyop 50%
Jason 50%
Colonel Cronus 31%
Zoltar 31%

Red Impulse 67%
Nambu 67%
Ryu 67%
Jun 67%
Katse 58%
Jinpei 58%
Sosai X 58%
Black Bird 50%
Ken 50%
Galactor Goon 42%
Joe 42%
Devil Star 17%

No new posts 02-02-2011 09:15 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

BOTP -
75% Tiny,
69% Princess,
69% Keyop,
69% 7-zark7 ,
69% chief Anderson,
63% Mark,
56% Zoltar,
56% Jason,
38% Colonel Cronus

Gatchaman -

75% Jinpei
75%Jun
75% Ryu
67% Devil Star
67% Black Bird
67% Joe
58 % Red Impulse
58% Sosai X
50% Nambu
50% Ken
42% Katse
42%Galactor Goon
guess I am an Owl girl after all

No new posts 02-02-2011 11:14 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thank you for reintroducing me to this Springie. Once again it looks like opposites should attract Since Mark/Ken is at the bottom of my lists with 0%. And yet I have Princess/Jun is my closest match, although Ryu/Tiny is my second.

Princess 75%
Tiny 75%
Anderson 75%
Jason 75%
Zark 50%
Keyop 50%
Zoltar 25%
Cronus 25%
Mark 0%

Jun 100%
RI 67%
Nambu 67%
Ryu 67%
Jinpei 67%
Joe 67%
Sosai X 67%
Goon 33%
Devil Star 33%
Black Bird 33%
Katse 33%
Ken 0%

No new posts 02-02-2011 14:58 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
Springie, I'd never seen those before. They were fun!

For BotP I'm: 88% Jason, 75% Mark, 69% Princess and Zoltar (how'd they get together?)

For Gatch I'm: 58% Sosai X, Deveil Star and Ken (again, how'd they get together?), then 50% Joe, Jun, Katse and Red Impulse. I'm a little of everyone in this one.

Looks like some of you have scored similarly between the two, like Anderson and Nambu or Princess and June.

How he hell did I go from Jason to Sosai X? loopy

No new posts 02-02-2011 21:49 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Heh, I remember doing these. If I recall, I came out being both Owl-like and akin to Nambu/Anderson.

I'm just not a very Condor-like Condor... Probably a case of admiring those characteristics that I myself lack!

No new posts 03-02-2011 01:28 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I like that explanation LB. That is why I like the Eagle, he possesses all the qualities I am missing, which is why he is at the bottom of my lists with 0%.

When I tried again I found switch all or most of my answers to the opposite to what I would choose then I came out with the Eagle at the top or tied.

No new posts 03-02-2011 02:48 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I'm not compoletely sure I want to be more angry or trigger-happy, but "impulsive" can often mean "decisivie," and I tend towards pondering and inaction, so that's a Condor trait that I admire, and his whole no-hesitation-go-charging-in approach also exhibits a lot of courage and confidence too -far more than I have when it comes to risking my neck!

Though my initial identification with Jason, waaay back when, I think had a lot to do with me empathizing with the guy who didn't get to be in charge and who had to take orders (and clearly didn't always like it) and was Zark's "what not to do" example for us kiddies.

No new posts 04-02-2011 00:13 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer

Hi all,

I hadn't heard about these before so I gave them a quick go. For Battle, I turned out to be a 7-Zark-7 at 81%. I suppose that isn't much of a surprise to some...

For Gatchaman, I was told I was a Joe after the tiebreaker question. But my Katse score was the same at 67%. I never thought Joe and Katse had that much in common, maybe I'm at a very troubling crosspoint for both! Smile

No new posts 12-02-2011 01:15 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

You know, I'm not really surprised. You're a combination Zark/Condor/Katse. Just think about the implications.... Big Grin

No new posts 12-02-2011 01:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

Riiiiiight.... got Zoltar for the first one with 94% LOL

And....100% Joe for the second....?

I know I certainly relate more to Joe than Jason, but.... still - Zoltar???

No new posts 12-02-2011 02:24 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Nice to see you around again Jason. Hmmm, I could see you as a Zark, I seem to recall you know a lot. At least about Gatch and its spin offs.

No new posts 12-02-2011 03:10 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: