Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Episode of the Week » Gatchaman Episode 105 – Earth’s Destruction! 0002
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman Episode 105 – Earth’s Destruction! 0002
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh, now you're making me ill.... don't.... Jun would be 15 or younger....

No new posts 09-02-2011 14:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Crescent_Moon
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-12-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yeah, lets not go there. I forget that they're meant to be so young, they're all so competent that they seem older to me.

No new posts 09-02-2011 15:17 Crescent_Moon is offline Send an Email to Crescent_Moon Search for Posts by Crescent_Moon Add Crescent_Moon to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

This is the one on gatchfanfic. You'll need an account because it's an 'over 18' fic.

http://www.gatchfanfic.com/viewuser.php?uid=43

No new posts 09-02-2011 18:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer

Hey don't underestimate Katse under his male form he is beautiful tall blond with blue eyes. 

No new posts 10-02-2011 00:53 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
Crescent_Moon
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-12-2010

spacer

Thanks Transmute Jun. Steamy : )

No new posts 10-02-2011 09:08 Crescent_Moon is offline Send an Email to Crescent_Moon Search for Posts by Crescent_Moon Add Crescent_Moon to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: