Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Music Box » Eletric Light Orchestra (ELO For Short)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eletric Light Orchestra (ELO For Short)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Swan_Jun Swan_Jun is a Male

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 31-01-2010

spacer
Eletric Light Orchestra (ELO For Short) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello all,

I Have Eletric Light Orchestra That I Bought off of the iTunes Store and They are My Favorite Band I Was Wondering if anyone on The Fourm Likes ELO?

BIRD GO!

No I don't Suffer From A Swan Obsession. Being a Swan Is Graceful and beautiful

No new posts 26-11-2010 18:11 Swan_Jun is offline Send an Email to Swan_Jun Search for Posts by Swan_Jun Add Swan_Jun to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: God_phoenix45 YIM Screenname: Shadow_ranger2004 MSN Screenname: Cockatiel_2007
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay .. now I am, like, having a twilight zone moment.

I just brought ELO All Over the World three days ago on iTunes ... AND Sweet Talkin Woman is currently playing on the radio ....

ooooohhhh

Yes. I personally love ELO and always have. I have Joshie grooving out to them now ... HAHA! so corrupting my youth right now ... HAHAHAHA

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 26-11-2010 19:41 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Got to see them in concert right after they released the "Time" album...

And they were a frequent entry in my Radio Station Playbook while I was a DJ in college...

No new posts 26-11-2010 20:52 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
Garnet Garnet is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-03-2010

spacer

Yep, one of my all-time faves. I didn't get to see them in concert until well after their heyday. It was in 1997. Still love it when one of their songs pops up on my iPod or one comes on the radio like it did last night. Great memories.

No new posts 26-11-2010 22:21 Garnet is offline Send an Email to Garnet Search for Posts by Garnet Add Garnet to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

I like them, but not a massive fan.

I tend to be fans of songs, rather than bands.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 26-11-2010 23:02 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I'm not so much a fan, but I recall loving a ton of their songs on the Xanadu soundtrack when I was a kid.

No new posts 27-11-2010 16:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

Ha Ha
Thanks Tansmute Jun...soon as I saw the thread I started humming Xanadu and was having flash backs to the movie of Olivia Newton John skating around the ring singing in her flowing 80's dress with a lot of other people..

heaven help me...now... I have a mental picture of ZZ Top (It must be the cloths from that era..they never did anything with Olivia Newton John...did they? or was it something I ate?)

Anyway back to ELO - brilliant band ..must find their music on Ipod...

LW goes of on another tangent...must keep muse occupied...

No new posts 28-11-2010 12:46 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Loved Xanadu! Bounce2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-11-2010 14:21 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Xanadu rocks! I listened to that soundtrack over and over again for ages...

As an adult I bought the movie... and was disappointed with how dull it was. Kind of like Flashdance: great soundtrack, boring movie.

No new posts 28-11-2010 15:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

Big ELO fan here! They've got so many great songs!

No new posts 20-12-2010 23:11 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer

I had to do the sound design for a play once, and used all ELO music. It fit really well and both the audience and cast loved it.

Katse

No new posts 21-12-2010 23:24 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Hurrah! I love ELO too

No new posts 19-04-2011 19:36 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: