Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » Final Fight!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Final Fight!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Final Fight! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Another game I loved when I was younger and still do very much. Final Fight re-defined the beat 'em up genre, and put Double Dragon completely to shame. It was different from other beat 'em ups. There were three different playable characters, and they weren't just pallet swaps of each other, and it's control scheme was very simple:One button to attack, one button to jump. And push both together for a special attack that takes away your energy if you use it too much. We have Guy, a master of the Bushinryu fighting style. He's the fastest, but the weakest, I still think he's awesome though. Then we have Cody, the in between character who is a street boxer, and he's going after Mad Gear (the villains in the game) to save his girlfriend Jessica from them. And then we have Haggar, who is the strongest, but the slowest. He is Jessica's father, and the mayor of Metro City. He's also a former professional wrestler. I was so obsessed with this game when I was a kid. So obsessed that it got me in trouble a couple of times. The music for this game was done by the legendary Yoshihiro Sakaguchi, who has also contributed to Megaman and Street Fighter.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AllentownDarkWater on 01-10-2010 at 22:27.
No new posts 01-10-2010 22:26 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: